not even a little

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Wastingecho, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

been going to bed by myself for months now - my wife sees no reason to go to bed when I do since she doesn't have to get up for work

been letting one of the cats in the bedroom because she likes curling up next to me and I don't have to be so alone

wife had a fit last night because she's tired of having to pick the cat up off the bed and put her out

guess I'm not allowed even a little bit of comfort
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

That is just so selfish...and yes, you deserve the comfort of the cat and more
  3. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

Feel scared - have to travel next week on business - will be completely alone every night for almost a week

When things are at their worst, the presence of other people in the house is sometimes the only thing that keeps me from attempting again - not sure if it's because I don't want them to find me dead or find me before I'm dead

So much easier away - put up 'do not disturb' sign and drift away

Afraid I won't be strong enough to stop myself

Or even want to
  4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Please let us try to help and support you while you're away. You don't have to be completely alone.

And what your wife said is selfish and ridiculous. You do deserve the companionship of having the cat close to you, and she should just have to deal with having to move the cat.