not even sure what to title this

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by 1818, Apr 1, 2015.

1. 1818

1818 Member

I'm not like actively suicidal. more of just really really depressed, with suicidal thoughts lingering in the back of my mind I guess. I don't think I have the energy to act on anything right now, but it's been like this for the past few days, so im not sure where im headed. I'm getting bad again but I'm too tired to care. maybe this whole living thing just isn't for me..

I just don't know what to do anymore.

2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

You have to be strong everyday. I suffer very day but some how you find the strength to survive each day. Life is important and also means YOU. I know you are struggling but you can survive. The people who understand what you are going are the ones who experience the same troubles as yourself.

Everyone who suffers hides behind a face mask but inside they feel lonely and hurt. It's not nice to tell anyone about this so its best to let it all out on this amazing forum. We all struggle very day but together we can support and get through the day. Take care please.

3. AmeliaS.

AmeliaS. Member

Same. I wish I had good advice, but I'm about as lost as anyone. Just know that there is help, nearer than you think, and people who can relate. Is there anyone who you trust that you can reach out to?

4. Kanra

Kanra New Member

It`s okay to have a bad day. You dont have to be strong everyday, and you dont have to fight everyday.
    It`s okay to take a day off, to just shut your mind and try and gain your strength back.
    Fight back when you get your strength back. For now just try and take a day off.
    That usually helps me :)