not even worth a phone call

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by chrism67, Mar 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chrism67

chrism67 Well-Known Member

I feel im at rockbotom and cant go any lower. I feel worthless and useless. Ive been I feel im at rockbotom and cant go any lower. I feel worthless and useless. Ive been suicidal for a weekseriously suicidal for a week now.with the hope that my dr is starting me on a new med. I started having this new thing happen. My mind wanders but i dont know what it was thinking. Its like i daze out bbut then things are fuzzy. It kind of scares me. My therapist wants me to call my doc. He doesnt even know im suicidal. But he knows im cutting. Ive been trying to reach my doc for a week. I left a message yesterday saying it was urgent . He hasnt called. It only adds to my worthlessness .im not even worth a phone call. Why should i stay around when my own doc who i pay, cant even call me.

2. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

man, I can tell you're hurting bad.

If suicide is on your mind, and you're cutting, get to a hospital emergency room. Now. Be honest. They will treat you. They will also notify your doc or someone qualified to help.
    Don't let the idea of a psychiatric ward (if it even comes up) scare you away - I've been in twice. Sometimes they can provide more effective, more powerful meds because you're in a controlled environment, it really beats the alternative.

And stick around here. We're a caring community and we try to help each other. You're welcome here, with a lot of others who have been in your spot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.