not fair :( please help me :(

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by pathetic guy, Nov 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pathetic guy

pathetic guy Guest

This is so pathetic, I cant do this anymore I can't do this…..
    This is so frustrating…I'm here with a friend in the lib…he's from Mexico. He showed me pics of Halloween part y on his face book! Omg it trigs me.
    Why cant I have friends like him? Why can't I be happy like him. Why do I have to be like this. This is not fair he doesn't even know english well, yet he has sooooo many friends. Omg
    I want to go home, I don’t want to study with him anymore. I want to leave. I want to cry. I can't do this anymore. I want to be someone else. I can't continue being like this. It hurts so much. I don’t wan to be like this ……
    I want him to go away. I don’t want to see him ever again. He trigs me! He trigs me!
    Seeing him makes me want to die. I don’t want this. I don’t know why life is like this.
    I want to die.
    Seeing him makes me feel so low.
    He's sitting next to me now, he's so stupid he dosent know anything! Omg he's going to fail all subjects this sem. I don’t want to help him. I want him to fail. I want him to go away. NOW!

Why does everyone talk with him and not me, esp girls. Why.. What did I do wrong?
    What makes him so different than me?

I'm so pathetic.

I want to hurt myself, but I can't! I'm in library. I have exams next week, I'm so scared.

Why don't things change for me? Why can't I be like everyone else
    He has sooo many girl - friends. FUCK.

I'm so scared…I feel so lonely.

I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO….

PLEASE HELP ME

2. Stop this.

You get through your exams. Get through your days, one at a time.

Focus not on the lives of others; jealousy will completely ruin you. It shouldn't matter what other people are doing, how much "better" they are. It's none of your business. Let them live their lives.

Chances are, someone that's right for you will come along eventually, and the wait will have been worth it.

Sorry if I sound like a fortune-cookie. But it's honest advice.

Get out of this thinking pattern. It's destructive.

I care. :hug:

3. Sybon

Sybon Member

this entire situation describes me so well. I'm amazed. I can't cry because I'm a man it hurts so bad. I know it does, and you're not alone in this. You have support from me and everyone in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.