Not fair

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by PandorasToybox, Aug 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PandorasToybox

PandorasToybox Well-Known Member

I keep seeing things I had, could have had & want & I can't stand it at all. It kills me to see this & I can't deal with it anymore. I want my shot at a riding career back, I want to go back to the country life but I can't. I love where I live but everything has gone to shits. My chance at my marketing degree has gone down hill & everybody thinks I'm some mental patient. I was leaving Wal Mart with a friend the other day when some people I didn't even know started calling my name & asking how my trip in the back of a cop car to the nut house went... It was horrible...I didnt even know these people... I'm not going to have the future I want & I just want it all to end right now. I can scream & cry but nobody can do anything for me. Its not fair, since day one everything has been taken away from me ...

2. triggs

triggs Account Closed

:hug: hey koi, i'm sorry things aren't going well right now
    but they can get better
    you can do different things to get your riding career back :smile:
    and your marketing degree can be put-off or you can do something a little different
    please stay strong, there are things you can do :heart:
    triggs xx

3. PandorasToybox

Thanks triggs :hugtackles:

Its just hard having the motivation & state of mind to do these things lately. I just don't know how to fix things anymore. I feel like hell now from ODing the other day which doesn'thelp...:mellow:

4. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

Have you seen a doctor about the OD?
    What about talking to a psychiatrist/psychologist?

I wish I could help. Let me know if there is anything I can do!:unsure:

5. PandorasToybox

No I never went to the doctors. I was going to go today but nausea prevented me. If its still bad I'll go tomorrow.

Im on a 3 month waiting list to see a therapist & a 6 month list to see a psych. MH care is almost non-existant here unfortunately

6. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

I'm sorry to hear that. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.