Not Feeling Like I Belong...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by brknsilence, Sep 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

So much going on I feel like my brain is screaming. I'm so drained emotionally from everything. I been out of the house a lot doing errands for 2 days getting ready to move this weekend. Just being out around the public, I just been wanting to disappear. I hate going places now. I don't feel like I belong. Just not sure anymore. My thoughts hasn't been well...

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hope you can just take some time to unwind soon moving is very stressful and can play havoc on ones mental state. Hope you continue to reach out here just talk ok You belong here with people who do care

3. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

Brknsilence, I so understand how you feel. My home is definitely my castle and the only place I am really comfortable. But I know I would be miserable if I did not get out once in a while. I just try and keep my mouth shut so I cant stick my foot in it. Please don't give up on yourself though. Get yourself moved into your know place, relax for a while and regroup. We all belong somewhere. It just takes some of us longer to find out where. You are not alone.

4. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

I messed up going to do laundry at the laundromat. My children kept ignoring me all this morning. It's been embarrassing when I tell them loud enough for them to come near me and they just act like the don't want to listen to me and everyone around me is staring at me like I'm some evil mother. I had my husband take over because it wasn't going well. My husband told me I was making a scene. Of course, I am. My kids don't want to listen to me as always. I told my husband, "That's why he's taking over and I'm going home." I cried on the way home, begging for God to just take me home. I can't do this anymore. I'm screwing everything up....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.