Not feeling myself AT ALL

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by PiecesMended, Sep 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PiecesMended

PiecesMended Well-Known Member

I've been depressed for years and obviously sometimes its worse than other times. I was recently put on prosac and I'm not sure if its helped I have trouble figuring that out. I feel really crappy right now and I dont want to talk to anyone (which is getting me in trouble with my familiy) I also dont like my own company. I got put on prosac as I was hallusinating which has stopped but ive been feeling worse for some reason. I just want someone to talk to who isnt judgmental I cant keep going round in circles like this!

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey hard when medication gives you that feeling of not just being you I think in time you may get use to it If it really bothers you tell your doctor okay maybe the dose needs changing a bit that all maybe it is a little to high Let doctor know okay so you can start feeling a better. No judgement here i know what you are talking about so i know it can be hard. take care

3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

maybe tell your doctor what you're feeling and see if it's the meds and they need adjusting or changing....
    are you having therapy? it could help to talk to a proffessional....easier than talking to family
    good luck

4. gakky1

gakky1 Well-Known Member

Definitely talk to your doctor about the meds, I had one which sent me to the hospital it made be feel lower than low, hopefully it's something simple like that to help you start feeling better.:smile: And you can talk to anyone here, I've always thought most here are not judgemental and really would listen and help with an open mind.:cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.