Not feeling safe...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by UsedToBe, Jul 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UsedToBe

UsedToBe Well-Known Member

Not feeling safe. We run out of money, not sure what we're going to eat this week. We have nine days to leave the house we're in as the landlord is moving back, we have nowhere to go and have no money to move. I'm feeling really low and scared and the kids arguing and shouting at me don't help. I'm supposed to take them to school, I just have no energy.
    I'm scared it might be over for me today... my body is closing down again. I wish this nightmare would end. Thank you for listening :(
  2. Jeserai

Jeserai Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear in what situation you are. It must be very anxious? I hope you will find some place to stay for a while.
    Hold on!
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Can you move back home?? Tell your parents that you are in dire straights..I don't know what to tell you about all your stuff other than borrow the money and put it in storage..
  4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

how you doing today juniper?
    are there any charities or emergency housing options in your country that could help?
  5. UsedToBe

UsedToBe Well-Known Member

Im better today. Had counselling yesterday and it helped. I also referred us to shelter which is a charity for the homeless. I took £20 from my husbands wallet, silly amount I know but ill save it for the rainy day...
  6. Jeserai

Jeserai Well-Known Member

Good to hear you are doing better. Hope it will get even more better ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.