not felt like this before

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by angee, Sep 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. angee

angee Well-Known Member

I don't know what is wrong with me tonight, i can't think, i just feel... horrible... a mixed bag of scared and i don't know??? The more i have been getting help, seeing a psychologist, cpn, consultant, 2 support workers ect the more i have been getting stressed out and snappy. It feels like... if anything else happens... i won't explode, it's different it's like something will brake up there! I can't explain... i don't like it, my mask won't go up, i can't pretend i'm ok round my kids! Dunno what to do with myself!
  2. peacelovingguy

peacelovingguy Well-Known Member

Hey Angee - sorry to see you this low!

Have a chat with me if you want - if you have ms messenger - but its easy to install - anyhow - I feel you out there - I know its tough right now but I just want you to know I'm thinking of you and hope your spirits are a little raised.

:IrishDoll: :bubble:

And here is you listening to me talk....:robin:
  3. angee

angee Well-Known Member

Thanks hun, i think i am going to go take my tablets and go to bed; can't deal with this, hopefully i will wake up with a different head on tomorrow :/
    catch you again x
  4. peacelovingguy

peacelovingguy Well-Known Member

No problem - but chatting with me would have sent to you sleep anyhow!

Anyhow anytime you feel like Angelique.

Hope you feel better tomorrow - and sure - a nice sleep can do a world of good and we wake up a better person.

So rest well and good night.v:robin:
  5. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Hugs to you, angee! I hope tomorrow will be a better day for you. :hugtackles:
  6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hope you sleep well hun please call your doctor tomorrow if you still feel unstable okay hun You should not be left to feel this way pdoc should leave you in a mood of peace hun Hope you wake up refreshed and well if not reach out okay get some help hugs
  7. angee

angee Well-Known Member

Thanks guys, i didn't sleep too good and don't really feel any better this morning, there's no point ringing for help they won't do anything, i am doing everything they tell me to so thy just say to give it time or up my meds again. It is going to be a long day! :sad:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.