Not Finding Any Other Way

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by absolution, Oct 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

I'm really not finding any other way that i can cope right now without resorting back to cutting. I have relied on it for so long. Yes its true I have gone like 3 months without it but that is 3 months to long I'm thinking... I can't survive without it after these past few days. And the news I got today has just topped it off :cry: I need it like i need air right now and I'm slowly inching my way towards it...

I cant do this :( :i'm sorry:
  2. stig

stig Well-Known Member

hey locked. what's up? do you wanna talk? can i help? you've done so well to go 3 months without cutting, please don't cut yourself again. talk to me.:eek:hmy:
  3. No_Life

No_Life Well-Known Member

hey Sam :hug: what's upset you? you've been strong for3 months, please keep trying for one more day at a time.... can you try watching a film or going out to distract yourself?
  4. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Its just I felt like everything was going to work out.. but i couldnt have been more wrong. And i cant find another way to cope no matter how hard i try.. :sad: I'm shattering and i cant stop it. I need to cut.. I know it would ruin my 3 months but.. im starting not to care.. it just hurts so bad right now and there isnt another way to cope... :blub:
  5. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:hug: Its just everything is crashing down around me and i cant stop it and i cant stop my panic... I tried going for a walk and it dont work. Im trying right now to watch a movie actually and its not working.. I know there is only one thing that will...
    :i'm sorry:
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2010
  6. Johnnyc

Johnnyc Well-Known Member

Try, this may sound odd but try standing if not better sitting, intaking the sounds of the world. Try to put a picture in your head of what each sound represents. It can be fun and disorienting,try to understand why the dog is barking or the truck is beeping or sirens going off, is it a car alarm or emergancy services, It's kinda watching the clouds pass by but in a urban setting. It is easy and sometimes fun works for me sometimes.
  7. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Thanks hun ill give it a try. :) I havnt cut yet so its looking okayish now.. idk tho :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.