not getting better getting worse

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by total eclipse, Oct 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

after each attempt my daughters mind is worse her thought process. she is more paranoid not really her. She is another personality Itried to tell them she has split personality but no one listening. she is lost My last hope was this new doctor would try new medication change her meds around anything to get her stable. Its not working she overdosed again she is not getting well even in hospital setting she harms herself god why is she so unstable why. I hate this as with each attempt i die iam dying a very slow and painful death and i don't want to be here when she succeeds. i don't there is not fffffffff joy or wonderous event not whey your own child is trying to kill herself What is it going to take to make her well what.

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Damn it had a nice post done and it wont allow me to post. Long story short ( you know coming from me it was loonngg lol) she needs to be in some sort of lock down facility. I know it hurts to think of her being there, but until the staff can stabilize her she isnt going to be responsive to any treatment. How the Hell is she able to harm herself in a hospital if she is extremely suicidal? Damn fools!!!!

3. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

The doctors didn't listen to me either. It's so hard when we fight for our children year after year with little result and little outside help. My daughter finally got help when she was 17.

The whole experience of 15 years took a major toll on me. A mother's fear lives in the pit of the stomach and crushes the chest. I was so distraught about my daughter having a decent future to live.

My daughter still experiences bumps in the road, but she's 28 now and has settled down tremendously. I think the teen years are especially hardest for these kids.

:hug:

4. total eclipse

she will be 21 in november if she makes it. i told nurse she is paranoid pictures talking to her. i told the nurse tell doctor my daughter has split personality.
    The nurse would not tell me what meds my daughter was taking even though my daughter signed a release of information form to me. I am tired of it all very tirreeeeeeeddddddd

5. total eclipse

they have her in lock up now she is so lost and confused yet they don't see that.
    i don't know what else to do i am lost
    i want off this dam merry go round as one person so stated i don't want to be here either it is too hard watching her and in my heart know someday it just might happen.
    it is not about my pain i am sorry for even posting that i was in pain It is about my daughters pain it is her pain i am feeling not mine and i know they are getting tired of hearing it i am sorry I just need to know how to stop her pain.
    I have let professionals take over they almost lost her too. I am glad she is in lock up now Although she is afraid at least she can't run off and hurt herself
    I just don't understand how some professionals can be so kind well others so dam cruel to her
    Please God in heaven help the doctor to get the right meds to help my daughter
    please help her get well and stable please i can't take much more. Thanksgiving dinner was to be tonight with her coming home for it now i have cancelled everything there is not reason to have it now.
    i am thankful she is alive and for the doctor who is trying his best to help her
    i am grateful for him because without him she would have no hope. Please god in heaven help him please
    Chargette hit it right when she says the pain is in the pit of your stomach it just makes me sick because i am not one to give up yet every turn is a dead end.
    Itmahanh my daughter had passes for smoke break she went into pharmacy at hospital site with her gown on and got the medicine needed to over dose. Perhaps pharmacy should be aware pts with gowns on should not be allowed in their pharmacy. No one at fault but my daughter whos mind won't let her stop the need to harm herself. to self destruct.
    thank you both for your post i am sorry for the pain and saddness i bring i just am so lost sometimes writing it out help my brain settle down sorry and thanks again for your support

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.