Not Getting Better....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by brknsilence, Oct 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

Another awful day..... I tried finding the paper my old therapist gave me to get started over here to getting help since these thoughts won't go away... i can't find the paper anywhere...i also been messing everything up around here... more mistakes I been doing... I hate myself so much...just want to go to sleep....

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there hun, could you ring the therapist and get back that letter/note? I am sorry today has been awful for you. You don't deserve that. big hugs to you (hugs)

3. brknsilence

if.anything, I'll ask my husband's best friend who is a psychologist at church this coming Sunday. He lives around here. So he may know where I need to go. Just can't take this anymore....

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Sure do that. He will know what to do, if you cannot wait until then see a doctor asap. If you're in danger be sure to see a medic. Worried about you hun xx

5. brknsilence

I'm so sorry about all this... I'm !feeling well either... sick....

6. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

Brknsilence, I don't think you have to be sorry, You are not feeling well, I am sorry, get some rest if you can, try to slow your thoughts down, I do hope that you are feeling better and that you can get some help soon, Be easy on yourself, take it slow, someone will be here for you if you need any support, We do care about you!

7. brknsilence

Thanks - I'm still not doing well - emotionally and physically. Our friend wasn't at church today. I'll have to figure something out. Honestly, my thoughts aren't well still. My head hurts at the moment and all....

8. True-Lee

I am sorry brknsilence, I know that things like this can feel like a setback, some times we need time to be able to put our lives in perspective, I know that you are not doing well and I am sorry everything seems to be moving in slow motion sometimes, I have those feelings as well.

I just received this now, I don't know why it would take 2 hours!

Will you try getting your therapist in the morning to see if you can get that paper?

Thank you for keeping in touch, I hope that you are feeling better in the morning!
    take care of you self the best you can! We are and will be here for you!

9. brknsilence

My husband and I got into an argument. I had to leave the house. Was too much. Sitting in a parking lot now, not knowing what else to do and I am so exhausted in being this way. I'm trying to be okay. I just hate putting my family through this...

10. True-Lee

I am sorry that things are going like this for you now, I do wish that you would be easier on yourself, I know we are responsible for our actions, the things you are going through are not your fault all the same. Please be gentle to you! I mean that. Have you tried walking
    it is good to do it gives you time to think and you are stimulating your heart as well as getting some much needed exercise, it could help you to sleep better as well!
    Well another week starts in the morning! time has been going by so fast for me it seems like I just get up an motivated, it's time for lunch, then the same with dinner! I hope that you are able to get some things resolved. Take it one day at a time or you can be like me take it hour to hour. I am here for you!

11. brknsilence

Thanks for being there. I still don't know what I'm doing. Still sitting here and not wanting to go home now.

12. brknsilence

I'm home now... calmer but still upset...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.