Not getting jobs

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Sumitbhardwaj, Jul 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sumitbhardwaj

Sumitbhardwaj New Member

Hi I m sumit I m 25 yr old frm ind .I have been looking for jobs from long long time but now I m frustrated I cannot fight more I feeling like loser and want to quit here I wanna do suicide and end the pain forever I can’t bear the pain whole day its enough
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi sumit and welcome to the forum. Sorry you cannot find a job, is moving to find work an option? Are you in a rural area or built up?
  3. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Hi, have you looked into your area's resources and some places offer centers to help you find a job. I know in Michigan they have a program called Michigan works! And it was cool tool
  4. kangaroo2

kangaroo2 Active Member

Employment Services companies are useless. I don't need someone to teach me how to move bullet points around on my resume or what font type I should use. Employers don't care what your resume and cover letter are like. They just want to see that you have the work experience in a particular area.

Is there a particular type of work you are looking for, or are you willing to take anything? Being from India could make things difficult if your work experience and education from there aren't recognized. Perhaps if you lack work experience you could start by volunteering, and omit on your resume that it was volunteer.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.