Not getting post response emails.

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by artistic tendencies, Aug 27, 2016.

1. No email updates to post responses. I checked the settings in my profile, double checked my email settings and still no emails to the responses to my posts.
  2. CodeX

CodeX Controversial Figure

if you are seeing
    unwatch thread
    and have choosen option
    Watch this thread...  and receive email notifications
    check spam/junk folder of your email.
  3. CodeX

Or in Preferences >

Automatically watch threads that you create or when you reply...
    • and receive email notifications of replies
    are checked
  4. I have done all that and still nothing. All I get are the alerts on the forums and that is it. I unfortunately have to do all this from my cell phone since my computer got fried a couple of weeks ago. I am going to reset everything then set it all again and see if that helps.
  5. I just unwatched and watched the threads I made and when I click on the watched threads tab I have no threads listed. I am using google chrome on my phone.
  6. CodeX

so if you search for email from `` in all folders you see no emails ?
  7. CodeX

oops I didn't see your new reply ..ignore my previous post ... can you try using firefox ? though ideally all the functions should work on chrome mobile browser too
  8. CodeX

9. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

It could be your spam controls/settings on email accout,. Aim/AOl are notorious for making own decisions on what is spam and junking as in deleting wihtout even send to spam folder unless have added it to your address book...
  10. Yeah I have been dealing with aim for a long time. First thing I did was add to the address book. I may need to find a computer and see what I can do on there. I think I am missing some options on this very old tablet I am on.

Thanks all for the help and advice, hopefully I can get this figured out.