Not Going Home After Work Today

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Godsdrummer, Mar 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Ok so I f'd up again. Wife was already pissed at me, cause I wouldnt eat what she made for dinner last night, manwich....she knows I hate that stuff, but we have very little money atm.

Now I wrote check at Walmart on Tuesday for some groceries etc...knowing it would be a gamble before my paycheck gets direct deposited at midnight tonight. But it made it back to the bank and now I am overdrawn.

Add to that, wife has been ticked at me for sometime now about usual stuff. Add to that the fact I will loose my job this year, I have alienated my praise band members with my anxiety and depression, and this list goes on and on...

I am not going home. I cant face it. i wont face it.

So....I just need a moments courage. I just have to step in front...and it's over.

I have 7 hours to gather up that courage.:itachi:
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You don't need to do that. :hug: You need to find the courage to go home. You've been through so much in the past, and you've managed to hold on. You can keep going, you don't have to let go now.

And you've got a point. Manwich is nasty.
  3. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

can your wife get a job or does she have one?
  4. StevenSiew

StevenSiew Well-Known Member

You have to go home.
  5. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

She has a job. I have 2 jobs. I just talked with the bank. they will pay the check, but I will get hit with a 30 dollar overdraft fee. I have a call in to a friend of mine to see if I can borrow the 30 bucks.

I tried calling the wife and she wouldnt take my call. She maybe down in the basement doing laundry or something. But I know she is mad. She hates it when I let my anxiety and depression show.

I will go home, with my tail between my legs. besides, I have to look forward to Sunday when i will play drums once again in the church praise band.
  6. jxdama

with 3 jobs where is all the money going?
  7. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Long story. My 2 jobs net income from both is less than 500 bucks per pay period.
  8. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hang in there man. Your wife needs you, even though things are rough between you both. Money troubles are what breaks apart marriages. Try to save as much as you both can. These are very tough times that we live in. :hug:
  9. jxdama

just do your best my friend. :hugtackles:
  10. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

I hate to say this as Im sure you dont want to hear it, but these rough times will bring you closer together, use eachother for support.

Hope today is treating you better.
  11. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

I really hate myself.
  12. doityourself

dont hate yourself hate the disease,

So what you didnt eat what was for dinner, although that makes me mad to stand there and cook and nobody eat it, but its an easy one to get over, just wash the dishes next time.

Can you ask for help from a local church or can you get government assistance until you both get back on your feet? I know thats probably not something you want to do but if it comes to that then you will have to.
  13. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

We dont qualify for Govt assistance. We make too much money believe it or not. has already helped us in the past. I have went to that well too many times.

Hopefully I will make enough money in tips this weekend to get us thru.

Funny thing is I have like 180 g's in life insurance thru my work.

Cant touch that as I am already paying them back on a loan too.
  14. doityourself

Im sorry, yea if you live in states, it seems they give away money like nothing, but it never seems to go to the ones that really need it.

Hope your weekend went great and that you were able to have some peace.

PM anytime you want to chat.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.