Not going to be replying to threads on this subforum...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by LenaLunacy, Jul 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Yea i'm not gonna be replying to threads on suicide or crisis forum for a while, because i'm going through my own stuff and don't feel ready to take on other peoples problems right now.
    I just wanted to say to all those people suffering right now, remember there is hope, things will get better and please, hold on.
    Take care all. :grouphug:
  2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Hey Lena.
    That's understandable. Sometimes coming here when you're dealing with your own stuff can make things worse. Feel better love :wub:
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Take care hope your issues are not too overwhelming and you are receiving help for them rest is important
  4. max0718

max0718 Well-Known Member

Hey Lena,

Take all the time you need! To help others, you first have to help yourself. I hope you get better, and don't be afraid to lean on us!

Take care
  5. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Big hug. Hope you are ok. Chat soon.xx
  6. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

just get better lena. :hug:
  7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Your replies to others will be missed, But you have to take care of yourself first..I hope you find the peace of mind you most assuredly need..Take Care of yourself...
  8. triggs

triggs Account Closed

9. LenaLunacy

I was just trying to send a nice message to the people on here who are feeling down and don't think they can go on. Whether or not you think it is bullsh*t is irrelevant to be honest. If you don't feel it applies to you, or you believe it, fine, move on, but please don't start having a go in my thread because i tried to say something nice since i can't reply personally right now. Thanks.
  10. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

This was a nice post and you got almost all supportive replies so don't worry about one negative person :hug:
  11. LenaLunacy

Thank you spence :) :hug: :wub:
  12. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Lena I am here for you please feel free to PM or IM me okay...I am strong for now but I too have been laying low in the sub forums.
    Love ya B
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.