Not going to make threads

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by whybother?, Dec 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whybother?

whybother? Well-Known Member

rite short and sweet thread , i wont be making anymore threads cuz sum1 comes on here and tells my family and every1 else everything i say (not not u *insert name here*) and i like to keep things private, if i need help i'll just go into the chat room

2. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

That's way out of order. Do you have any idea who it could be?
  3. Anju

Anju Well-Known Member

They might just be doing it to try to help...but still isn't fair on you :unsure:
    Hope you can get help when you need it without starting threads :hug:
  4. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Am sorry you can't post threads anymore. It really sucks that people are telling on you, i don't know how i'd react in that situation. Maybe, if you know who it is, you could confront them and find out why they are doing it?
    Anyway, hope you can get the support you neeed in the chat room
  5. whybother?

the person is doin it becuz they know it upsets and pisses me off, there just the sorta person who enjoys that sorta thing cuz they have nothing better to do
  6. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

I'm sorry you have to deal with someone like that. It really sucks, I'm sure. But if you ever need someone to talk to, feel free to PM me anytime. :hug:
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Thats awful. I'm sorry that has happened to you :hug: Im always here if you need a chat x
  8. ToHelp

ToHelp Well-Known Member

Naw, that's completely out of line like Snow said. Have a talk with Robin, change your username start clean.

My reaction: I am VERY particular about privacy and confidentiality and would consider a breach of both if this last bastion where stripped from me. I'd be highly pissed but would look for a way to defeat their snooty acivities right in their tracks.

Be aggressive about this WB.
  9. whybother?

i dont want to cause any bother, i'll just PM ppl or go into chat, i will make threads but only if its not to personal or my family know about already

i dont wanna cause shit if theres a way to avoid it
  10. ToHelp

ToHelp Well-Known Member

"Only if it's not too personal." Kind of defeats the benefits of being on here, doesn't it? Once your anonynity is broken you can't even reply publicly in confidence... right? You been a member a lot longer than me though and I have to respect that you know what your doing. ((((wb))))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.