not good

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Sa Palomera, May 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

I'm really not feeling good, to say the least. I can't take much more, or anything more really.. I could really use someone tol talk, I'm not fine.

2. plates

plates Well-Known Member

Has anything happened recently? I'm here if you want to PM , or talk through here, I'm listening.

3. Brandon

Brandon Well-Known Member

4. Sa Palomera

it's a combination of things. Firstly I might be slightly overworked. I've been working a shitload since our manager is on leave. We do have a new manager, who started this week, but now we have a renovation coming on in two parts. First bit was tonight and next tuesday and then again for a weekend in June. I have to work so much, it's ridiculous. I worked 6 days this week, today from 9am till 11.30pm!!
    And then there's a lot of shit going on where I live. One housemate has set her arrows on me, as in, she tries to find anything to get to me and it's working pretty well.
    Also my cat has to be operated, and she's slightly ill and just shit going on.

I'm so drained..

5. plates

plates Well-Known Member

That sounds like so much to deal with, it's no wonder you're drained, exhausted and at an end. :hug:

Is there any possibility in telling your manager that you can't do those long hours, and you cannot cope?

And with your housemate- do you think just sitting down and having a frank and honest conversation as to what you're feeling from her, how you're effected, and if she could talk about her frustrations in a clearer way, would make a difference? I know that sounds a lot considering the pressure you're under and how tired you are but it might make your living situation easier- only if you both want to talk.

I remember how much you love your cat -her name is Mads isn't it?- and any operation sounds scary, especially if she's not too well at the moment. Do you think she'll be in good hands with the vet?

6. Sa Palomera

I will be able to work less hours... AFTER the renovation is over and done with.. Which is 9th June, so about 2 more weeks this wednesday I should be able to work less hours a week

My house mate, well she is not reasonable and wont talk. I did however, talk to the landlord about it, explaining the situation and also explaining to him that it's come to the point where I conmstantly am restraining myself from flipping out and smashign a lot of his stuffs to pieces.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.