Not Good

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by aussiegal, Mar 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aussiegal

aussiegal Well-Known Member

Not good is the only way I can think to describe how I am feeling. So on edge. Just want to end it all. Really don't think I can keep going. So sick of trying to keep myself safe. What is the point? I can't see one. No point at all. Every day is a struggle. I could have all the help in the world and I still would feel hopeless.

2. Ldub20

Ldub20 Well-Known Member

deleted moderator total eclipse inappropriate

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2012
  3. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Offering my kind thoughts.....whenever you feel up to it, please continue to keep us posted on how things are turning out. :hug:

4. Tea_at_Four

Tea_at_Four Staff Alumni

Keep hanging in there. :hug: I'll be thinking of you.

5. aussiegal

Hey guys. New day... still don't feel great but a lot better than yesterday. Exhausted of fighting the fight, but got a good nights sleep last night and having a day on the lounge today. Hoping that will help a little. Thanks again for the support. This place helps loads!!

6. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Now there is some encouraging news! One day at a time. It does get better... honest! :)
    hang in there.

7. Moat

Moat Banned Member

The fact that you have made it this far is enough to tell you that you have something going for you, be it strength or courage or both, if you see it in yourself or not. But as far as not having a point to keep going - well, instead of looking to yourself and trying to discover what it is that you have lost, why do you not look at the people around you and what you have done and ae doing for them by your continued presence? Some times it is not an act of doing something that makes you worthwhile or change the world, but merely your presence in their life and world is what matters.

Anyway, you are the first Aussie that I have noticed around these parts and since we are pretty much isolated from the rest of the world as far as geography goes and time zones, feel free to call on me any time of the day or night if you need anything. We Aussies have to stick together (if only to protect ourselves from the threat of sheep domination.)

8. aussiegal

We Aussies have to stick together (if only to protect ourselves from the threat of sheep domination.)

hahaha!!! Know that the offer of support is returned!! If ever you need anything, you know where to find me!! Thanks for ur kind words and thoughts for consideration!

9. Moat

Moat Banned Member

Cheers, much appreciated! And I am glad that I can make you smile and laugh! Things do not seem quite so bad no, do they? ^^ But if they ever do again, just give us a shout and I am sure that there will many more things I can say to put you in a relaxed (and, hopefully) entertained frame of mind... just do not ask about opera singing cooks or hot-tubbing mice :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.