not happy

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lost_child, Jun 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

no feelings, no nothing. just want this all over. i want all the memroies to stop, i want the physical pain to stop. i hurt, it hurts. everything hurts.

2. butterflies32

butterflies32 Well-Known Member

Heya,

It is going to hurt. The memories are going to hurt you. I can not take this away from you and I wish I could. The memories are taking over and that is so hard. Sweety, think about what you are good at. You are worth something. I can think of a few things but I know you would never believe me.

You know where I am.

Sam
    x

3. demonhunter999

demonhunter999 Well-Known Member

how can you have no feelings and then experience all this hurt, something that is presumably a feeling? perhaps you mean certain kinds of feelings you are numb to?

4. lost_child

I don't know, is hurt a feeling, I'm not sure...I don't understand feelings I get confused. I'm sorry. I just don't know. sorry

5. demonhunter999

6. lost_child

well there you go then....I'm sorry that I'm dence and don't understand, i'm sorry that I can't understand or identify feeling things like you can....shows you just the kind of thick, stupid, pathetic person I am. so thanks for clarifying what I already knew.

7. demonhunter999

I was joking actually - sorry if that wasn't obvious - to be honest i am not sure what the answer is either - what is a feeling and all that...<mod edit: bunny - insulting>

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2008
  8. lost_child

no it wasn't obvious, please will you just back off. please just back off.

9. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

To have a feeling you must have a concious thought. You need to back up just a little and see if you can't find the original thought. I sorry some ppl are so rude. Just want you to know that most of the ppl you talk to here, are very nice ppl who have similar problems to yours.
    I hope by talking with others here that you will grow to have trust with them. Just keep in mind noone here knows who you are so don't feel scared to talk. Welcome to SF. Good luck and stay strong.:chopper:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.