Not having a good day

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by brknsilence, Sep 1, 2016.

1. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

Been hurting a lot lately. Head, back, ankles, and neck has been hurting. I feel so uncomfortable. plus any noise is bothering me. So exhausted. Needing more sleep.

Just trying my hardest to get through today. I just want to cry, hide, and sleep.

2. OCDNihilism

OCDNihilism Well-Known Member

Hello.

Do you work currently? You probably should really try to sleep if you really can. Maybe pills. If I had them all the time, I would go for it, even if the doctor didn't recommended it, but it might be a dangerous route. If you can sleep, just sleep. I have insomnia and dificulty to sleep, but if you don't and can sleep, just do it, it helps with me. Do you have any more things stressing you out? Maybe I can help you, if only by talking about them. I am also in pain and discomfort because of my gut. It just makes it even more unberable added to the real problems..

I am sorry, just doing my best to help.

3. brknsilence

Thanks

Day still isn't going well. I'm a stay at home mother. I have 4 kids and 1 due October 29th (I'm 31 weeks pregnant).

Whenever I can, I'm going to get some sleep. I get insomnia as well. I take benadryl at night to help me sleep (Dr approved). As tired as I always am, the moment my heas hits the pillow, I'm wide awake. Just wish it was the opposite.

Still hurting. I been in the kitchen most of today - cooking, baking, and doing the dishes. Dinner was good but I'm so exhausted.

Still haven't been emotionally well today. Tried getting myself out of this feeling but nothing has worked.

Just want this day to be over already.

4. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Hugs. Hope tomorrow will be better for your Fun Friday :)

brknsilence likes this.
  5. OCDNihilism

OCDNihilism Well-Known Member

Yeah, I have been having some days like that for the past few months, were I just get distracted by eating and following a regime of exercise. Sleeping has been a problem to me also. Sometimes I wake up 5 times a night.. Has been reasonable this last three of four days, at least, wich helps me at least on the beggining of the day, but as the day goes all the problems became present in my head, by all kind of sources.

Well, days like that just pass.. We have them, think they will never go, we can't endure it, but in the end we get through them. Sleeping well after a day like that is really important, I believe. I have been worse because of that. My problems just seem out of control with bad sleep... Everything becames a trigger or something like that.

Well, I hope talking made you feel better, or less burdened, it helped me at least get somethings out of my head wich I didn't wanted to come out, one more of my problems :).

Go get some sleep. Oh, you should try a massage or something.. I was in my sister house the oher day, and she had a kinda of thing that relaxed me like crazy.. I have to get one of those things!!

Well, things will be better tomorrow.. if not, they will be after that.. or after that.. they will get better eventually :)

brknsilence likes this.
  6. brknsilence

Thanks - Doing Fun Friday with the kids. Hoping the day goes well

OCDNihilism likes this.
  7. brknsilence

Thanks

Hoping today gets better.

Talking does helped a little. Helps me feel less alone. Plus, getting thoughts out to prevent things from getting worse.

I got some sleep last night. Still want more sleep.

Hugs

OCDNihilism likes this.