Not here to cause trouble

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by S***, Sep 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. S***

S*** Guest

Re: http://www.suicideforum.com/showthread.php?t=33344

(I don't know if I'm doing the right thing by posting here, but its been inside me that I wanted to say thanks).

I just want to thank those people on that thread for the help they gave me. I've left it a while before saying that, just so the waves from my arrival before have died down. Hopefully this time no one will end up in a bad way.

I went to the docs this week and he was so concerned he gave me three options. a, go and get my cut seen to at A&E and see someone there, b, glue my cut and get an emergency assessment to decide whether I should be admitted, or c, section me. So I went for b, he glued my cut and called the CMHT who were supposed to give me an assessment, but they didn't, and they didn't call the next day either. They called two days later and were really rude, so that's that.

I'm not going back, not when they want to humiliate me and make me worse. So I've tried, and I know I've tried.

Now that I don't have to see anyone I can do what I want to myself with no repercussions. I've already lost most of the movement in my left hand (due to slicing the tendon) so I'm off to a great start.

I really wish I had felt I had somewhere to go so I didn't have another 'flippout', but I felt my places were rather limited. I had my live journal and that is about it.

But yeh, I just wanted to thank those who were great to me on the last thread, because it really did mean a lot, Allo..., danni, Jessus, Evilxteddyxbear, chilled..., eih, Isa, The Discarded, ..sam.. and Kanani79. I just really wanted to thank you all for responding. It meant a great deal.

Please, PLEASE, don't let my thanks descend to the pathetic level my other thread did. Just please accept my thanks.

2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Hun,
    You are worth so much more than the shit you are being dealt. I used to lovetalking to you when you came into chat. I really wish and hope for you that you find happiness and i don't mean the happiness you find at the bottom of a bottle, or blade. True happiness and peace. Please know you can always PM me and I will give you my msn if you want it.

Asfor the cutting, not good hun. Please get help for that. :hug: All my thoughts and hugs to you sweetie.

Kells

3. S***

S*** Guest

:hug: Thanks :)

I always enjoyed talking to you too :) But you'll always be WLB to me, lol, sorry.

When I made that other post I really thought that every single person here had been turned against me. I guess that's why I wanted to thank you (and the others) because it wasn't true.

If you ever need a chat, or help or anything, then Robin has my e-mail addy, you can show him this thread, and hopefully he will give it to you. You've been dealt a raw deal, and when I was about I never saw you get the help that you gave others. Just know I'm here if you need a chat :)

And thanks. Like really.

4. ~PinkElephants~

Thank you so much for tht post. You have no idea how much the next to last paragraph meant especially with circumstances lately. I hve MSNed Robin and asked for your details. When he comes online next I hope he gives it to me if not I will post it here. :hug:

5. S***

S*** Guest

:hug:

The other option is to PM me your addy to my Scum account. I can read any PMs that I get because I never turned off the e-mail notification. (I warn you though, I'm a bit all over the place/paranoid/psychotic, etc etc, so apologies if I say or do anything 'wrong')

Hang in there missy.

6. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Hey there Scum, it's nice to see you back around SF. I have missed you greatly and have been wondering how your doing. Miss talking t you in chat :tongue: Here if you need to talk. :hug:

7. S***

S*** Guest

Hey Vikki, I'm not back back (I'm too scared to do that), just a temporary flying visitor :)

Hope you're doing ok :)

Look after yourself.

8. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Hun, glad to hear from you again, glad to know you're somewhat safe. I do think that you should get the help you deserve for your arm. It'd be awesome if you came back, but at the same time I understand. Here if you need anything. :hug:

9. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

Miss you muchly. It's good to hear from you again.

Sorry 'bout what you're dealing with, you don't deserve it at all. I hope you find the peace (and perhaps even happiness?) that you do deserve.

I admire you greatly for this post. I'm sure no thanks are needed. We :wub: you for who you are.

Hang in there. Be safe. :hug:

10. S***

S*** Guest

Thanks guys :) very much.

I hope you're both doing ok :) and thanks for the support you've shown me.

PS, Jessus, I had no clue who you were (but figured you had had a name change) until someone filled me in, lol. I was really confused, but not anymore.

11. S***

S*** Guest

Oh, and thanks might not be needed, but its important to me to say it because I really mean it. I try to speak the truth and that means the good as well as the bad, and I truly am grateful.

Plus not that many people are supprotive of me, so it means even more than it would to some others.

12. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

Aww. As long as it pleases you.

:arms:

You're good peoples. I've got a lot of respect for you.

Take care. :hug:

13. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:wiggle:
    Glad you figured out who I am now. :wink:
    All you did here was help, and for that I'm sure many people are grateful.
    Take care and stay safe. :yes: :hug:

14. S***

S*** Guest

:hug: to you both. I haven't had many nice things said about me recently, so it's nice to read some, thank you :)

And thanks to kindtosnails, you know why :)

15. ~PinkElephants~

I Love you for your honesty, for your heart and your gusto.

Don't ever let people make you falter from that. People can be vicious and cruel..those people...tell those people to F**k off, tell them you are better than that..cuz sweetheart you are!!!!

16. S***

S*** Guest

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Get yourself some help honey. You sound so desperate for some, please go out and seek it.

17. chasing_dreams

chasing_dreams Well-Known Member

I know you don't know me but I just wanted to say how much your posts and all the help you gave others really touched me, and I never got the chance to tell you that. Been wondering how you're doing. You're a wonderful person :hug: Take care

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2007
  18. S***

S*** Guest

Aw thanks.

Unfortunately though, I never seemed to help people, just piss them off. I did try ('I was very trying' as my dad would say), but never succeeded. I guess a good thing about me leaving was that I didn't wind anyone up anymore. But thanks for the reply though.

I hope you're doing ok.

19. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

MUCKS!!! :hug: :hug: damn but I've missed you

20. S***

S*** Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.