not holding it together too well

Status
Not open for further replies.

cutiepie132

I'm starting to feel like I am under too much stress, which is making me question whether I'll even be able to work or not, I guess my want to do it so badly, is why it's causing it. I came home the other day crying from work, I cried myself to sleep last night. I feel like I am going to lose my mind sometimes.

I've been working all week, doing clinicals, and the site I'm at, won't let me do anything, other than watch the medical assistant do her job. Friday, I have a skill evaluation form due and I can't get my grades if they keep doing me this way. From my understanding, if they don't, it could cause me to fail the course, where is that at all fair? When the medical assistant doesn't have patients, they make me just sit there. I haven't even been able to just call patients back or answer phones. I told my teacher if they don't let me do anything by friday, I might as well quit.

I have a rheumatoid form of arthritis also so having to sit there for 1-3 hours at a time is killing me. I am getting so tired, that I can't stand it. All my pain is getting worse, fatigue is definetly worse. I tried to get in to see my doctor sooner but that didn't work out.

Can't seem to stop getting upset.

JmpMster

Owner Emeritus
The situation in work project / school is not your fault. You may have received a placement where a Senior person agreed to the placement but the jr supervisor sees things differently. It does not as a matter of course mean you will not get a reasonable mark.

For the always feeling upset, I would consider seeing a medical Dr if I were you. There maybe perfectly normal reasons, that I will not go into here.

Take Care

Ben

cutiepie132

Yeah, I've never been one to handle my emotions all that well. I figured getting on here and ranting would help me feel a little better. I also don't handle stress very well. And when my health problems get worse (pain and fatigue), I just want to crumble and die. I haven't said anything to anyone at work, not jumping down anyone's throat, things just feel like they get to be too much, and I've had to cry and let it out.. but I'll be okay..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00