Not if, but when.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by cashing_out, Jul 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cashing_out

cashing_out Well-Known Member

Its been a while since I have been here. But today, I realized that its not if, its when. I am a failure, in everything, since I can remember. I have a warehouse of skeletons, not a closet. Im scared. Years ago, I didn't know if I had the courage, but now I know that I have created enough of a mess of my life and others that it no longer is a matter of courage, its whats best for me. I don't want to hurt any longer and well, I feel that its time.

2. Demonocle

Demonocle New Member

I basically feel the same way. I plan on doing it soon as well, except that the thought makes me happy.

3. nessa456

nessa456 Active Member

Hi cashing_out and Demonocle

I felt exactly the same way several weeks ago but after being put on a higher dose of anti-depressants - Venlafaxine 150mg and seeing a psychologist
    each week I am feeling a lot more positive about life and can see a way forward

Moving forward is all about having to accept that life is never going to be easy but that there is always hope if I take on the challenge
    and I always feel better when I accept the challenge of life rather than saying it is too hard for me

Medication is often needed to reach this stage though

you can pm me if you need to talk

4. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

it can never be the best for you. please don't do it.

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hey there, please don't think that suicide is the best solution, because while it might seem like a great idea when you're very low, how about when you are happy, not a good idea. Please seek professional help, keep posting here and we can try and help you get over this.

6. NWAD

NWAD Member

I know exactly how you feel.

Don't have any wisdom or encouragement, just wanted to tell you that you're not alone in these feelings.

7. Concrete_Angel

Concrete_Angel Forum Buddy

Hello cashingout,

Please don't give up hope, stay strong. If you feel that you have created a mess of your life then you can do something about it. There's always something you can do! :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.