not important

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by LSD, Oct 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LSD

LSD Well-Known Member

i'm just a waste of air
    i must end it all

its not worth fighting a war that its already lost

it hurt.. but its the way its suposed to be
    lets be honest

i'm not needed

i'm a failure

i can't do anything fine

i'm just a waste of money

i won't be able to be a doctor ever

i hate how things are and i'm to weak and to much of a lazy ass to fix it.. i can't do anything fine
  2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

No you arent!! You have feelings and thoughts and you do breath that air!!! You are just as important as me or anyone else in this forum atleast. It may not be the RL but then that is a good thing. The RL isnt all it's cracked up to be. Please stay strong and pm if you need soemone just as important to talk to .
  3. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

i'm afraid i must disagree with you. i totally believe you are important and i happen to believe you can do anything you set your mind to. please take care and stay safe.
  4. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

you're not a waste of air. You are deserving as are the rest of us. You are very worth our time, and this IS important.
    You are not a failure. Can it really be true that there is not one thing you can do? You came to this forum looking for help, is that not a positive step?
    Why won't you be able to be a doctor? And even if the outcome of this did not look good, aren't there other ways to do what you want to do?

You're ok :hug:
  5. LSD

LSD Well-Known Member

I guess thats my main problem... i tend to hate future and not do anything to change it for the better..
    i just dislike thinking i will be a good for nothing
    i'm not just the type of people for fight for her/his dreams.. i just like to lay my ass and complain.. thats the only thing i can do fine
    its so bad its not good for anything

i wish i could change that part of me

i bet my depression is just an excuse my lazy ass is making so i could say "i'm depressed" everyting i don't feel like doing something

@fromthatshow-- maybe its not help that i want.. i'm just a drama queen.. proly all i want is attention
    seriusly.. idk how is that some people can stay with me more than 5 mins..
    i can't stand myself!
    and i'm not able to be a doctor cuz i'm not good for it.. i think i didnt' born for it..
    i guess we all have our purpose in life and crap.. so bad being a doctor isn't mine
  6. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

You know, there was a time when I too wanted to become a doctor. I wanted the money that goes along with being a doctor and of course being able to help people was an added bonus. But there's no chance in hell that I can get into a Canadian medical school, they're standards are just too high. And there's no way in hell I'm going to a Caribbean medical school. So I just became a teacher. Sure I won't be making as much money, but it's still a nice life. :hug:
  7. Mightbehere

Mightbehere Well-Known Member

And what's wrong with a Caribbean medical school? Don't knock it, a doctor is a doctor.
  8. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Actually no. They don't allow doctors trained in Caribbean medical schools to practice in Canada or in the UK. Once you get a medical degree from a Caribbean medical school, you have to practice is USA or else you're fucked and you're in $120 000 worth of debt.
  9. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey LSD,
    You definitley aren't a waste of good air. YOU have depression and that is what it does to you. You don't feel like you can function. It just makes your butt drag the ground. The only way to be a failure is if you give up. As long as you keep trying you are not a failure. You need help to get you back on your feet. I don't know where you are from so I can't give you more advice.Just Take Care, ~Joseph~
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.