Not in the best of moods

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by brknsilence, Sep 23, 2016.

1. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

Woke up this morning - tired. I haven't been sleeping well at night. I keep waking up several times through the night for no reason at all. Got a headache for the second day in a row.

I'm irritated this morning that my 7 year old son has been talking to me as if I don't know what I been talking about and not doing certain things.

My husband wasn't in the best of moods either this morning.

I been wanting to cry so much lately for no reason at all. I don't know what is going on with me lately.

Been isolating more each day. Not communicating with people.

All I want to do is sleep.

DrownedFishOnFire likes this.
  2. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Hugs. Maybe take a nap. Hope you can still have fun with your Fun Friday Games

3. brknsilence

4. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Yeah those days just plain suck! Rolling off on the wrong side of the bed. Really hope the 7 year old has school to give you a break for a bit. Its a crazy Friday where I am at...went in for an oil change had an appointment and all of the sudden so many people had broken down cars...poor mechanics were sweating and trying their best to give everyone the quality service. I was irrated that my 30 min thing that I showed up for ended up being an hour and I got an oil stained car mat however those guys were reallllllly running around being on the phones and so on. No one was taking a break as they gave my car a throughout inspection which I truly appericated.

I am thankful that I had a working car vs those poor unfortunate people. One guy had tons of holes on back of his shirt....it was painfully obvious he was trying to fix his car on his own and was ready to burst in tears about money. The manager was on the phone forever trying to hook him up etc

Those guys made my day a bit better knowing they cared about every single customer.

5. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Btw headaches plainly suck. I get bad ones if I don't take my medication

Have a better day.

6. brknsilence

Glad they helped.

My day is just an irritating day. Dropping things, having a hard time moving around, indigestion, being hungry, headaches, sleepy, annoyed in my head, etc. Just want relief from feeling the way I do.