Not in the right state of mind now

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Rolo555, Jan 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rolo555

Rolo555 Well-Known Member

I have thoughts going on in my head right now. Hopefully I get through this.

I got no reason to be stuck here on earth. If I get through this I will post in a few hours.

If anger is in my head I would rather take it out on myself than others. Hopefully it doesnt come to that.
  2. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

What's wrong Rolo? :hug:
  3. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Hi Rolo :hug:

I understand that you prefer to take your anger out on yourself rather than on others, I am like that too.

Sometimes if you talk about what's going on in your head then it doesn't always turn to anger as it's not bottled up anymore. If you want to talk then we are all here to listen to you.

Take care & stay safe, Claire xx
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Rolo welcome to the forum!! Do you know what is triggering these thoughts? Has something happened recently to make you think on these lines? Tell us more about what is happening so we can better understand and offer you the support you need. We are always here. I'm sure no matter what time it is there is usually someone on line. Stay Safe!!~Joseph~
  5. Rolo555

Rolo555 Well-Known Member

I feel fine ......... for now.

I just feel so depressed right now. When your alone for a long period of time, you start to have evil thoughts. Im trying to get rid of this by going to the book store and reading books, going to the gym. Going to the movies.

Videogames are also helping.

Stuff which kills time. If God is there, I hope he knows I dont mean evil thoughts.
  6. pensive1981

pensive1981 Well-Known Member

Good job staying active / finding distractions / doing your best to keep the negativity at bay.
  7. coolspot

coolspot Member

Rolo, it looks like there are a few people on her that are going through the same thing i get angry with myself but have the xbox to take it out on.

I find so long as i stay active in tht way i'm not too bad.

But theres always hope and people ready to listen to you.

Keep up the positve things.
  8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Rolo,

Keep your mind occupied and you will get through this :hug:

We are here for you xx
  9. porcelain child

porcelain child Well-Known Member

Keep distracting yourself hunni...

We are all here for you...
  10. Kemra

Kemra Well-Known Member

Only new here, lots of experience on the evil thoughts and being alone. Anyways.. if you like videogames try online gaming, biggest distraction of all time, plus kinda social I guess, gotten me through a few bad nights. /search Everquest 2 and warcraft free trials and give it a go. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.