not into it or afraid of relationship?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by morning rush, Oct 16, 2010.

1. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I dunno, I joined this dating site exactly for the type of woman I am and I'm chatting with guys...but it just feels forced or something...I dunno I was so into it in the beginning and now, I'm like is it just me? is it that I'm scared of dating? or nothing attracts me in there...there was one in the beginning that was interesting and all but it turned to be a player and so...I dunno the other guys I'm talking to aren't players but just...I dunno...maybe I'm just not mature enough to be in a relationship?

i dunno, I'm seriously thinking maybe I'll be alone all my life or settle for something just to settle...and I don't like that thought one bit...if I can't talk with my mate and be honest, what's the point...

I'm just really down about it now...

2. plates

plates Well-Known Member

Maybe that scene isn't for you. That doesn't mean you're scared or not ready for a relationship.

Or maybe you're not into 'dating.' I know I'm not.

3. LillMy8989

LillMy8989 Well-Known Member

Haha, nah, you are just bored of those suckers. Enjoy something else, go out, find a REAL man ( internet folks are annoying ) and get a settle at the nicest café, but please dont call it "dating", just hang out, no requires

4. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

that's easy to say, "find a REAL man" not like I can just come up to a strange man on the street and ask him to "hang out with me"

5. LillMy8989

LillMy8989 Well-Known Member

Hey, you live only once this life, take chances, then you cry :yes:

6. down-and-maybeout

down-and-maybeout Well-Known Member

i don't mind admitting, i'm terrified of the opposite sex - after some of the stuff they've done to me... sure, maybe there is a nice girl out there somewhere, but there is no way in hell that i will risk trusting a girl again in order to find out - the last one tried to kill me, and that's only one of many bad experiences

lonely, yes, and intensely so - but safe from the kind of evil that i would be exposing myself to otherwise... girls just aren't nice to be around i'm afraid