Not long now....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by injasuti, May 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. injasuti

injasuti New Member

Planing on ending it all within sex motnhs - have some things to sort out first, and then, off I go!!!!

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Since you have not been here that long, maybe you would like to share what has percipitated these feelings...I am sure ppl here can understand what you are going through...big hugs, J

3. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Welcome! This forum is for people like you (and all of us) who are going through tough times (to say the least) and continue to seek help from the rest of us here. Please share when...and if...you feel comfortable. We're here for you.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum!

Why are you planning this? Please tell us more about yourself and we will try and help you :hug:

5. injasuti

injasuti New Member

Sorry, I haven't been very vocal here, but I need to be. I have just cut my left wrist again - fourth time in four weeks. The cut is deep, but I have not hit an artery - I know where to cut to hit that. I hope I hit it one day soon, as I can't cope with life anymore. I thought I could get over my hassles, but today showed me, that they will always be with me. I want to die, but I need to clear up some things first, and then I can go with a clear conscience.

Until then, I suffer, with cuts, that get ever closer to the artery.

I'll talk more soon.
    But don't try to talk me out of it - I want to go, more than anything. Right now, I am OK - I have released pressure through cutting, but it's not enough in the long run.

You wouldn't believe I am a marathon/ultramarathon runner, would you?????
    Hugs,
    Injasuti

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.