not long till death is hear

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by martin2007uk, Mar 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. martin2007uk

martin2007uk New Member

i finaly done it after days of contumplating ive finaly done it ive taken all the tablets i could find includin and so i dont think i have long to go so im gunna spend the time i have left drinkin and and smokin. wot is funny is everyone said that the fags would kill me if only they all new the real me. as with true fashion every one says sank b4 they go so i think its already been said but i just dont care ne more so im gunna say it again
    "LIVE EVERYDAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST, YOU MIGHT GET HIT BY A BUS TOMORROW"

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2008
  2. Dreamer uk

Dreamer uk Well-Known Member

Hi mate, sorry to hear you're feeling down, I know life sucks sometimes, try to talk to somebody about the way you're feeling.

I'd stick your fingers down your throat and make yourself throw them up or you're end up in A&E feeling sick.

Why don't you take yourself off to the doctors and let them know how you're feeling.

Take care

3. martin2007uk

martin2007uk New Member

y there is no-one to help everyone has left me and im not aload to c my daughter nemore so wot point have i got in this messed up world, my family no i suffer from depression and self harm and even had a few goes at killin my self in the past but yet they still kick me out and dont wanna tlk to me because of my ex spreading s**t bout me again. there just isnt ne hope for me.

4. Dreamer uk

Dreamer uk Well-Known Member

There is always hope, don't give up.

5. ColdSummer

ColdSummer Well-Known Member

XXXXXX....not too reliable there buddy.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.