Not long to go now, cant wait

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sadman1981, Aug 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadman1981

sadman1981 Member

ive decided its time to end my life, its just way to sad and depressing, ive been suicidal now for 6 years and its about time i just ended it because im actually scared of going crazy (having no life life does this to you) ive giving myself 2 months max, this will give me time to give away all my things and say bye to the handful of people i know. Thanks for listening.

2. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't go through with your plan sadman. The people you love will miss you when you're gone. Life can get better if you try hard enough. Is 1981 the year that you were born? Im 27 as well, since I was also born in 1981. IM me if you need someone to talk to. :hug:

3. miracletome

miracletome Active Member

dont go please =( i know this is just a comment from a site but please. Im sure right now it seems like you have nothing to live for. Just breathe and think about positives in your life. everyone has them. Even the little things that make us happy. negative thinking always brings negative actions to come. There are lots of great thing coming your way, you are here for a reason.
    Stay strong!

<3 sarah

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Please rethink your decision. Im sure you will be missed by many people. Have you seen a doctor or a therapist about your suicidal thoughts? :hug:

5. sadman1981

sadman1981 Member

you have no idea the bad luck ive had in the last 6 years, its like im cursed, this is my only option, its going to be painful but in the end i will be away from this patetic life which i wouldnt wish on anyone

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Why don't you try and talk about what has happened over the last 6 years? I'm sure it will help to some extent :hug:

7. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Keep postin, it might help distract you and you could get some really positive helpful feedback. Don't give up yet :hug:

8. DrowningInTears

DrowningInTears Well-Known Member

i feel the same way. i wish i could help u... but i kno that i probably cant, cause nobdoy can really help me

9. Mightbehere

Mightbehere Well-Known Member

I'm sure things aren't as bad as you think they are.

10. middleofnowhere

middleofnowhere Well-Known Member

Things may actually be as bad as you describe. Life does get that bad sometimes. The challenge is to look at circumstances and see if you're looking at things objectively. It's easy to generalize and see things as impossible, to believe that life is one catastrophe. If you can step back for a while and see the good that you're blind to right now, you might find some relief from your pain.

11. BaZz

BaZz Member

Hey I've been in your boat way longer then that probably about 9-10 years I have been thinking the worthless; Shit always goes down when I am around way. I have almost no life every time I try to be social anxiety kicks in with any social event taking me away from doing any goals I could. I am more stressed then ever before, hell I restored to talking on suicide forums because doctors suck. They only know drugs even though they are a false reference for someone in my opinion.

Our lives are never free of feeling left out and depressed every day my life seems darker then what a blind man sees, but I wake up for some reason as do you. When the time comes and you say bye to the people you want to they must have meaning to you and why you'll probably slow yourself down and re think things. It will give you a motive to keep going a little longer. I kind of feel like a hypocrite telling someone to save themselves when I can't say the same thing to myself. I just seem to say your not alone in this sad little world with no place to run with death as a viable source of a runaway, but we don't know what to expect ever now do we.

12. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

Great advice! Observing your life and forming opinions of what we think lies ahead is impossible to do rationally under the intuition warping influence of depression.

13. white

white Well-Known Member

Dont do it.....please....
    My aim is mustangaw1259
    please talk to me

14. white

white Well-Known Member

or you can use any below.

15. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello Sadman,
    You know I am opposit of you I bottle everything up and show no emotion. If I had to guess why I do that it would have to be because my dad was in the military and he ran us like we were soldiers.(so I never show what is going on in side of me). Then I joined the Marine Corps. They drill it into you, not to show emotions.
    I sold everything I had at a garage sale. Nobody even noticed that was because I was ready to die. I finally broke down and let my sister read what I have been writing. She took me to the hospital and they admitted me right away.
    If things get any worst you had better go to the hospital and be honest with them. They can only help you if your ready to make a change and work towards thinking positive. You have to be ready for change in your life and set short term goals: I got up today on my own, I went outside today and it was such a nice day that I decided to go for a walk rather than isolating myself: Those are just examples to show you what I am Talking about. Short term goals can be just about anything as long as it has a positive undertone. Be Safe And Stay Strong....

16. sadman1981

sadman1981 Member

REALLY, I've lost a £110,000 a year job, the 2 homes i owned got repossed because i couldnt pay the mortgage, im 27 and impotent, no friends or girldfriend ive been living on my own since 2003 the only furniture i have is a sofabed, all i do daily is get drunk surf the net, play video games, watch dvds, sleep and do it all over again (what a great life) ive made my plan guys and im sticking with it i cant spend the rest of days living like this its way to sad, thanks for listening guys this the first time ive told anyone how i feel inside.

17. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

At least wait until you're 30 sadman. I'm also 27 and I really haven't 'lived' much. You're still a young guy and have a lot to live for. I agree that you have lost a lot of material possessions, but you still have yourself and you can do a lot with that. :hug:

18. sadman1981

sadman1981 Member

spoke to my doctor 3 years ago he looked at me like i was telling some kind of fairy tale, then told me i have mild depression. I just walked out

19. sadman1981

sadman1981 Member

double post

20. sadman1981

sadman1981 Member

10 years feeling suicidal how on earth have you still got your sanity

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.