Not looking forward to my bday

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by SAVE_ME, Jan 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

Hi all, first of all I apologise if this is in the wrong forum, but anyway, it's my birthday a week on Saturday...my 19th to be precise, and I've got this funny feeling that it's gonna be a big letdown, and that everyone's going to forget...thing is, my gf is usually busy on a weekend too, so I'm not even gonna be able to spend it with her....I already feel unloved and unappreciated as it is, and if everyone does forget then I'll be really upset...crestfallen even...and it'll just make me question my importance to them even more....I'm trying to prepare myself by not getting my hopes up...I'll still be disappointed, but oh well...at least it won't be that much of a shock.

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

then don't let it be a complete write off. plan something special for yourself. Maybe a movie you've wanted to see, a new restuarant or a day at your favorite hang out. Rent a new game, stock up on the junk food and go at that all day! Just give yourself a happy sean day! And maybe a little early but....:bday:

3. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

Thanks. Yeah, that does seem like a nice thought, but the trouble is, I don't even have any money right now, so I don't think I'd be able to do any of that either :unsure:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.