Not looking good at all

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, May 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

It's not looking very good at all I've tried so hard but I know I have failed all I see is the end.I can't see any hope really at all to be honest,it's all pointless,useless,worthlesss you name it.You can only try so hard really nothing really changes I'm 37 and been like this all my life I can't take another day of this wretched hell seriously.I just need the courage to end this hell,I hope so much I can find it I really need an end to this nightmare:sad::sad::sad:.

2. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Ace, tell me the thoughts or feelings you have that make you say that?

3. pppqp

pppqp Well-Known Member

honey, what have brought you to this point? there must be something triggering at this moment.
    you can make you life worthy... but in fact you are already worthy you just don't believe it.
    have you ever consoled a sad friend and made him or her feel better? i bet you have. it's just that you cannot see all these little things right now because you are being overwhelmed.
    you need to stop thinking for a while. let your heart and brain rest... soon enough you're going to see that this is just another phase.
    keep holding on please.

sending you a warm hug xxx

4. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thank you both so much but the overwhelming feelings of depression never go away at all really it's sadly true.Only when I sleep I rest I'm finding it very hard to keep going when I just keep feeling like this always.I've tried so much very hard but it never seems to get anny better at all.Living with everything the major severe depression,Obsessive compulsive disorder,Body Dysmorphic disorder&severe anxiety have all taken their toll.I don't know how to keep going I've tried my best,tried to think positive you name it but the depression never goes away at all.I saw my Dr yesterday I suaully feel a fair bit better after seeing him but yesterday I hardly did at all.The thing is I just want to give up so badly&really I can't help but feel it's better for me it really is and everyopne else in this world.At the end of the day you have to really keep living for yourself so much really and right now like for so long I haven't been really living for me at all.It's all too much pain really with everything I have no fight left at all to be honest I just want out so badly...

5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

does your doctor know you are feeling suicidal ace?
    if he knows did he suggest any changes to your medication? (if you're taking meds)

6. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I think he does know I'm suicidal I think I'll have to tell him again.I think he thinks that I won't really try anything maybe.I don't know if he will make any changes to my meds I could ask him.I'm trying my best to stay calm etc etc but with the bad mood swings and my conditions its very overwhelming and really I'm always very suicidal.I've sent numerous emails to my Dr depicting how I really feel&that I don't want to go on anymore,perhaps he thinks because I've told him countless times of my strong suicidal thoughts down the years&that I've never really attempted anything&also after being through so much he could think I won't attempt anything maybe.Sorry O forgot to mention thanks so much for your reply IV it's so appreciated.My Dr really just makes suggestions about my life etc etc I try my best to listen and do the things he suggests but really it's still very very tough to be honest.

7. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

if he's not taking you seriously ace maybe it's time to get a second opinion?
    I got a new doctor with a fresh approach and more concern and it's helped to know I'm taken seriously :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.