Not looking good!!!

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by betteroffunknown, Feb 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. betteroffunknown

betteroffunknown Well-Known Member

I have been having bouts of nerves and anxiety ALL day, and it's beginning to make me severely depressed!! The scales are quickly tipping in directions I haven't been in a long time, and it's not looking good!!!
  2. kristellechou

kristellechou Well-Known Member

Right there with you. Chest pains, too. I decided to sit tight, drink some water and let this wave pass. What about you?
  3. betteroffunknown

Sorry to hear you're having chest pains with it!! I've been pounding down a ton of water today.

The artificial valve in my heart went TOTALLY quiet for about a minute (that I'm aware of) which was disconcerting. I should be hearing it constantly unless the environment is loud enough I won't, but that wasn't the case this time.

Every thought I've had today is stressing me to no end unbeknownst to me as why. It's not uncommon recently to have times, usually no more than a half hour, where this kind of thing happens, but can't seem to shake it at all today. Even had a good, productive day. Sincerely have no idea how much longer I can do this!!!!
  4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

So sorry to hear that you are stressed. You need to remain calm as stressing up is not helping. You can make it though the day but be strong. You will struggle but we are here for you. Life is very important and that also means YOU.
  5. betteroffunknown

Today has been better as far as nerves and anxiety, but it still continues. :(

Tomorrow I have to see some folks of whom I've been deeply hurt by, but don't have the words or courage to talk to them about it yet so I remain silent until (if) I can. I'm insanely stressed about seeing them; it's been a couple months since the last time we met up. At one time they were incredibly supportive and understanding which is why I haven't just entirely let go yet, but beginning to think it's time to just let go. It hurts me deeply to even think like that because friends mean so much to me (more than most), but really think it's time....In my book, friends don't bail on you when you could use a friend the most.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.