Not loved or liked

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got 2 meet this girl about 4 months ago now. Ive really good time 4 her & feel Ive come 2 love her. Im a Virgin & never even been kissed or hugged by a girl 2 be honest. Ive told her on several occasions how I feel about her & she says all she'll ever be is my friend. Way she treats me is far from a friend though. She screams at me, roars at me, calls me bad names, embarreses me in front off her family & friends! I only ever hear from her now when she wants a lift somewhere. I do my best. I buy her nice gifts, give her money if she's stuck & buy her food, drink & cigaretts as much as I can. I drive her & her family everywhere. She threathen's on a regular basis she'll stop talking 2 me & Im so afraid Ill lose her! She means world 2 me. Ive never had these feelings about someone b4 & it's really putting me down. In last 2 days Ive spend alot off time due 2 work on my own & will be 4 rest off week each night. I found a <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods> last night & if I had more courage, Id have used it. Im finding it very hard 2 cope with thought off her not talking 2 me ever again & don't know what 2 do!! Ive got a couple off grand coming my way in next few weeks & if I was 2 die, I could leave her money & maybe she might re-unite with me in another place at some stage! Id do antything 4 her!!! Im so misreable right now though & haven't really anyone I can turn 2 as such.

sunshinesblack

well if u let people step on u , u achieve worm status , simple as that
i dont get people that let others do that
Im also in the unloved boat but feel like people make me less than i am so i rather be alone, find it hard to put myself in the shoes of someone so cruel so people disgust me a lot

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
You need to get some therapy get your self esteem built up and quit letting this girl walk all over you use you She is not interested MOVE ON okay get someone that will treat you with respect and compassion someone that deserves yoou NOT her

icequeen

:lips: :hug: Driver Driver Driver, I wish I could hug you! Ditch that girl and her family, you are being played hun, even though she has said you will never be more than friends, even the friendship is one way, she is using your feelings for her to get you to do what she wants. you buy her gifts, you run her/her family around, what exactly does she do for you?

stop buying gifts, stop letting her use you as a chauffeur, step back a while and see what happens. you dont need these kind of people in your life that just see friendship as one way and will use your feelings to their advantange.

you will one day find someone that feels the same way about you, but sometimes you will come across a few bad apples, you just have to keep looking.

Ive had other dissapoinments in life. Things have got me down in past b4 I got 2 know her, but I don't want 2 ditch her. She has a different lifestyle than me. She's from a rough area, but in saying that her family are nice. When I 1st got 2 know her in Janunary she was chatty, we always text each other, spoke on Facebook, nice when we met. Now, she hardly ever texts me & has deleted me from Facebook on more than 1 occasion, so I can't contact only when suits her. She has changed so much in space off 4 months. She always attacks me on phone or when we meet. Even yesterday she attacked me 4 texting her & then deleted me off Facebook again. I don't want 2 cut contact with her, because I was friends with another girl years ago. When I told her that I liked her she told me get lost & I haven't heard from her in 2 years. I still see her about alot & 2 be honest it hurts me still. I like this new girl even more than I liked her & I can't bare loosing touch with her. I even bought her another voucher 4 expensive clothes shop again 2day, just 2 prove how much I think off her!

icequeen

oh Driver, she sounds horrid, it doesnt matter whether she is from rough area or not, she sounds mean. she is happy to take your gifts and then abuse you verbally. it doesnt matter what happened in the past you dont deserve to be treated like this. so you dont want to break contact, ok fine dont, but dont let her use you, just be a normal friend. she is not even treating you as a friend, it obviously hurts you as you wouldnt post here about it, so i think you know its not right the way she behaves.

you seem to want to love someone, but have been unlucky in picking the wrong people to deserve it and end up getting hurt.

take a step back if nothing else..the more you give the more she will take and the worse you will feel. only you can stop your pain on this one.

:hug:

I don't mind doing stuff 4 her & spending my money on her & I can even put up with way she treats me 2 be honest, but what worries me sick is that she's trying 2 cut me out her life. I was so hurt last time it was done 2 me & I couldn't bear having 2 go through again!

Im working on my own all this week doing 12 hour night shifts & I spend most off them crying my eyes out..... She means so so much 2 me. Ive told her & can't understand y she dosen't see it?

Aaron

She's 'aving a larf me ode china, at you're expense....ditch the bitch! and go find some self esteem cos boy you really need some, sounds like you're running on empty.

Your're right... I probably don't have any off that self esteem, but I still hate when people cut contact with u 4 no reason... Ive seen alot off people die young due 2 illness & other reasons & I think it's sad we all just can't get along. Especially when u LOVE a person so much!!! It's tearing me apart that she dosen't like me or only sees me when she wants something done......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00