Not made by human hands

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by noshadow, Jul 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. noshadow

noshadow Well-Known Member

Feel as if I am "numbing out", feel like a zombie.
    But I can still feel the sad in me.

I don't want to live, ya know. And it's not like a "teenage angst" thing. I don't want to live in a world where people are killing people for who they are. I don't want to live in a world where I feel sooo fucking alone. In a world where I go un-noticed. I just need someone to understand. I don't know what I was meant to do here. I never wanted to die a nobody.....

I cannot find ONE thing to cause me to WANT to live. Not even my music. I feel guilt for wanting death sooo bad. I don't want to hurt those who do love me....those I love. But I just can't live like this....I don't want to be fucked up.

I don't want to live this painfull and pointless routine.......I NEED for this earth to REALEASE ME.
  2. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

First off, you are SO never alone.

I feel a lot like you sometimes.. I'm tired of all this hate and myself. And I do care about my loved ones aswell.. I Hate taking meds&&shit because i feel like i'm so messed up that i gotta take them.. Idk maybe that's just me.

Hey listen, you're never alone. If you ever need to talk to someone, you can ALWAYS PM me. my inbox is open :hug:

3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi noshadow. I agree that the world can be a scary place. All around us innocent people are dying and people are suffering. But there are still some good aspects left in our world. There are many nice people left, like here on the SF forum for example. You just have to try and find your place in the world and I'm here if you need someone to talk to.
  4. I notice there are so many people feeling the same way I do...
    it made me cry I know in my case I have done bad things but not to deserve so much pains now... :(* I feel your grief
  5. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

Everyone dies eventually.... You could live for a long time and a do lot of things but in the end you will just be dead with nothing.

Excuse my pessimism.
    If you want a reason to why you should exist bad enough you would go and find it or make it for yourself.
    The world won't cater to you..... if you want something to change you will have to do it yourself.
  6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

You never know who's life you have made a difference in. I don't believe anyone is a nobody. You may not be rich and famous, but that does not define whether you are somebody or not. If you are not happy with the way things in your life are going, then do something to make changes in it. You have that power, that choice. What is it you would do differently?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.