Not meant to be here.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Zirone, May 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zirone

Zirone Well-Known Member

Everything has fallen apart, I'm lost inside the pain of losing everything I've cared about, I'm driving people away and I just want to die.

I'm not meant to suffer like this am I?

Everyone else has someone who cares about them. I have nothing. Zero.

So I'm going to give life its last chance. 3 days. If nothing gets better between now and then I'll be gone.
  2. BriGuy

BriGuy Antiquities Friend

I too feel alone, either I drove them away, or they abandoned me, including the only man I'll ever love... and feel like I will be alone forever! :sad:

I feel like there is nothing left but pain and hurt... I cry more often then I don't! But somehow I manage to push through another day, one at a time.

I wish I knew the answers to make it all better, but I don't! But I am here if you want to talk! Feel free to PM, MSN or email (same as msn)... :hug:
  3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I hope you'll come back and talk to us about what's going on, about why you feel so bad. You can PM me if you ever feel like talking.
  4. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

No you're definitely not meant to suffer like this, nobody should be.

I know what you mean about feeling lost and alone, I feel the exact same way and I would give anything to just know how it feels to have someone genuinely care for me and some sort of support system and genuine friendship.

Do you feel comfortable enough to say what has happened in the past few days/months/years that have made you feel this way? If you don't want to post, feel free to pm me or I'm on msn also.
  5. Zirone

Zirone Well-Known Member

I guess so. [Block of text incoming]

It's been about 6 months I've been feeling like this. All started with my Ex-Girlfriend. She was...a tough person to be with because she she had a multitude of problems which I'm not going to mention here. Long story short is she never knew what she wanted...or in this case 'who'. I eventually started feeling depressed more and more but didn't leave her. My friends saw what was happening to me but I pushed them all away and fell out with quite a few people over it all. Started self-harming and she didn't like that at all even though she did it aswell. It didn't help that I had alot of problems going on at home aswell.

So i got the dreaded 'you're dumped' text and I snappd and nearly killed myself on the same day. A week after that I attepted again but failed badly and just ended up making myself sick. So now every day is an uphill struggle of seeing everyone around me be happy and finding people that care about them whereas I have noone and nothing. I'm going nowhere in life. And I keep getting the feeling im not meant to be on this earth anymore and every day I'm battling with suicidal thoughts and I cant keep fighting it..
  6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Sorry things with your ex got so tough. If she had her own problems, I woudl have thought she would try to be a little more sympathetic to yours.

Is there any chance of working things out with the friends you fell out with?

I'm sure you're hurting now, over the loss of your ex. But chances are, you won't be alone forever. You can find happiness again.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.