Not much longer

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by feel the rain, Dec 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. feel the rain

feel the rain Active Member

i think i need help. i feel so down that i have planned my suicide and the more i think about it the more i see the people who are keeping me here. i love someone in my class at school but she doesnt know and i think that i would lose her as a friend if i did tell her. i keep thinking that i cant carry on anymore and i just want to die so that i can be free. i feel so selfish for thinking it but cant help wonder if my friends and family would be better off without me.

2. lfdy

lfdy Active Member

love can be such a killer. but it is also love that keeps us alive. hang in there. talk about it. keep posting. i was at the end last night aswell over love, and thanks to the ones on this forum, i am here today. please know that others here understand, we have all been in the dark place you are now, even though we all have different circumstances. hang in there.

3. feel the rain

i know. i feel lyk this all the time and i feel worthless. i want to tell her but i cant

4. lfdy

lfdy Active Member

hey feel the rain, why cant you tell her. yuo sond quite young, can i ask you what age you are. i am 38 and maybe abit wiser and older. i want to help you. to talk to you.

5. feel the rain

im 15. i know its young but i cant help. i cant tell her because im scared of losing her. even if she is just a friend to me then its better than nothing

6. titanic

titanic Well-Known Member

Feel the rain, you are so young, barely just beginning your journey in life (((hugs)))

I wonder why you chose the name 'feel the rain' I get the feeling that you are a very deep and spiritual person...

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2008
  7. feel the rain

i love the feel of rain. i kindo of feel philisofical (even if i cant spell it) about lots of things. and i write alot. i know im young but i still cant find a point in eisting. nt rite nw at least

8. ithuriel

ithuriel Well-Known Member

titanic is right , you are still very young.
    teen years can be very confusing and frustrating but hang in there things can and often do get better.
    i was often very frustrated during my teen years and a little confused about the opposite sex and had a secret love but it was not to be.
    then during my late teens , early twenties i suddenly had some very pretty girls wanting to know me and one guy:eek:hmy::laugh:
    i just wish i knew then what i know now:smile:

9. titanic

titanic Well-Known Member

What sort of things do you write? Bet it's inspiring stuff!

10. Daze&Confused

Daze&Confused Antiquitie's Friend

Life can sometimes be overwhelming,especially when it comes to love.
    I hope you take the time to enjoy life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.