Not much longer

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by emotional_girl, Aug 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emotional_girl

emotional_girl Well-Known Member

I don't know how much longer I can go on. For the past couple of weeks my depression has not let up, not even slightly. I'm so exhausted. Don't even want to try anymore. Life is bad. The world is bad. I don't want to be in this world anymore. Yesterday I was visualizing myself doing it and felt a sense of peace. I don't think it'll be much longer now before I actually get up the courage to do it.
  2. meme333

meme333 Well-Known Member

I understand it looks like courage when we think about doing it.
    I just hope your courage keeps you here rather than doing anything to yourself.

I know you don't know me. I'm new here but is there anything specific going on or just the same stuff that never seems to get better?
  3. emotional_girl

I don't want to be in this world anymore.
  4. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Hi emotional_girl,

Nice to talk to you again; it has been a while for sure. As for this crisis situation.. I've been in a similar situation. The pain seems like too much to handle, and you feel trapped. Nothing seems enjoyable. Just letting you know that I've been there. Hospitalization happened (whether I acted on my thoughts or not) each time when life became too unbearable and I could not cope any more. I believe in hope (although I didn't then), and I don't think you're a hopeless case.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2011
  5. emotional_girl

Hi, Mr. Alex! Yes, it's been a while. Always nice talking to you!
    Thank you so much for your care and concern.
  6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun depression has taken you down some again I know how that feels hun i do Just remember the illness has a cycle so soon you will be coming up again okay Keep talking here to us okay call your doctor as well so he or she knows how you are doing. Hang on okay death yes seems like an option but really hun it is not it will only cause more sadness for the ones that love us.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.