Not much longer

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Insignificant, Nov 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

last nite as i went to bed i took my meds as i should, and if it wasn't for the holiday today i without a doubt would have kept consuming. this is getting so much harder to resist. i'm not sure that i can or really want to hold out much longer.

2. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

Oh Rhino, you can do it i know you can.. Were all here for you, why dont you find something new to focus on? take care beautiful, im always here.

Ally _%

3. Insignificant

take care of yourselves and each other....

4. Insignificant

i'm sorry i figured i should probably add this...i'm not so sure what is going to happen now...i know i'm tired of talking...but somehow i feel like there is something i need to say but i don't have the words and honestly i don't feel like it really matters anymore either...i'm positive people are tired of listening to nothing but everything...so i'm leaving...that's all i can say about that...whatever happens..happens...i just don't know anymore so again i just want to encourage you all to take care of yourselves and each other..you've been great..thanks

5. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Wait rhino hang on matey let's talk and don't feel like you're wasting anyone's time etc.I know how hard it can be and the emotion's you go through,sit back and relax and lie down a little and let's talk about this as much as possible.Please explain what are the main thing's that bring you down?we can get to the root of the problem and what's causing you so much distress because you don't have to live like this.
    I know how it get's so overwhelming at times,but try and focus on something else when you feel so hopeless say to yourself no I cant allow this to bother or upset me and if it's something that has happened in your life and it's upsetting or bothering you say to yourself again and again it's happened and I cant change it but I can do my best from now and try to move on.
    Let me tell you something I suffer from OCd as well as Bi polar well major depression to and my Ocd makes me go over things so much and constantly focus on the negatives and bring me down so much and make me feel so helpless.
    I feel so bad when I'm like this and blame myself and know it's not so easy to say easy said than done believe me and it's no easy feat but I keep trying.Rhino please fight this and lean on me and any of us we're for you mate.:smile:

6. Insignificant

well, i have finally reached a point where i can only share some of what is going on, but to me it's huge. it's been almost two years now but my best friend took her own life. that is not the most damaging part. the hardest part for me to live with is the fact that according to her family i contributed to her death by being no friend at all. that's all i can say about this. this is way to painful to deal with, and it's been hard enough to share.

7. Dave303

Dave303 Well-Known Member

Hi rhino don't do it. It's important to resist. I don't know what U r going through but if U need to talk about it U can PM me on yahoo messenger. My screenname is rayden291@yahoo.com. Please talk to us.

8. Bette

Bette Guest

Drop that guilt like a slab of concrete regarding her family.

I hate to sound harsh, but do they take any responsibility? Your friend would want you to stay strong, and carry on.

Basically when it comes down to it we are all responible for ourselves. That's it. Plus they have alot of nerve to dare place such a blame on you. That was private between your friend and you.

Hang on, man. Sometime's when others feel guilty they like to shift that blame. PLEASE hang on tight.

9. Insignificant

i understand that it's probably all displaced but there is just something to it when it's placed on you as opposed to taking it on. that's all i can say

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.