not much to live for

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by GA_lost, Jul 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GA_lost

GA_lost Well-Known Member

In so many ways I have given up trying to get out of my funk. I have been finding myself continuing to say to myself I do not want to live. My life is nothing anymore. I spend my days alone and my mood keeps on going up and down. Maybe someday I will totally give up and go through with a plan I have had for some time now.

2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

I'm sorry you're feeling so down. Depression tends to let the air out of our tires and makes everything harder to do. If I'm in a slump, sometimes it helps to have a treat or to do something healthy a walk to get some exercise, treating myself to dessert, or having a nice long shower.

I hope you feel better soon, hun! :hug:

A.

3. triggs

triggs Account Closed

hi GA lost :hug: i'm sorry you're feeling this way
    do you have someone you could talk to? a therapist maybe? i think you may benefit from this. also, we are here for you if you ever need to rant or need support :heart:
    triggs xx

4. Songie

Songie Well-Known Member

Hey sorry your having a hard time right now. Maybe you should try talking to your family or a close friend about how your feeling. It always makes me feel better. And remember, we're always here for you *hugs*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.