1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

not much to live for

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by GA_lost, Jul 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GA_lost

GA_lost Well-Known Member

In so many ways I have given up trying to get out of my funk. I have been finding myself continuing to say to myself I do not want to live. My life is nothing anymore. I spend my days alone and my mood keeps on going up and down. Maybe someday I will totally give up and go through with a plan I have had for some time now.

2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

I'm sorry you're feeling so down. Depression tends to let the air out of our tires and makes everything harder to do. If I'm in a slump, sometimes it helps to have a treat or to do something healthy a walk to get some exercise, treating myself to dessert, or having a nice long shower.

I hope you feel better soon, hun! :hug:

A.

3. triggs

triggs Account Closed

hi GA lost :hug: i'm sorry you're feeling this way
    do you have someone you could talk to? a therapist maybe? i think you may benefit from this. also, we are here for you if you ever need to rant or need support :heart:
    triggs xx

4. Songie

Songie Well-Known Member

Hey sorry your having a hard time right now. Maybe you should try talking to your family or a close friend about how your feeling. It always makes me feel better. And remember, we're always here for you *hugs*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.