not much to say

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by consciousinsane, Sep 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. consciousinsane

consciousinsane Well-Known Member

i hate when i get like this. my mind just whrills with thousands of thoughts and wonders, yet when i try to put "pen to paper" nothing comes out. All I know is I want to slice my arms open, or try to kill myself at <i guess i can't list the method>. At any rate, the feeling has been getting strong the last week. With my divorce/seperation in full swing, I feel as though I have purpose. No place to call home. Nothing do work for. I might as well die, or bleed out the pain one.
  2. allofme

allofme Staff Alumni

things must be difficult for you .. ending any relationship is hard... stressful .. isolating.. and not being able to express yourself can really complacate things... which can put us into a spiral which we will do anything to shake ... unfortunetly SH is one way i and it sounds like you have discovered will do that... i think it is great that you have not SH..have you tried paints... this may sound nutz.. but when i feel so blocked and want to SH ..paints or clay/ sculpting can sometimes get the creative .. expressive juices going again... have you tried other outlets.. childern.. friends.. hope you start feeling better.. pm me if you want to talk.. hugs
  3. scared_child

scared_child Account Closed

hey, i know ur having problems, just remember that we can get through to me anytime you want. i get on at least everyother day, or at least im going to be starting today...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.