Not new...just been away a long time

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Invisible Child, Sep 9, 2016.

1. Invisible Child

Invisible Child Antiquities Friend

I have been a member here for a couple years now. However I did walk away for awhile (didn't realize until looking back through things that it has been over a year)

A lot has happened within that year. Some things got better while others went horribly wrong. Just within the past couple weeks I have been slapped in the face (not literally) and took another hit yesterday. I honestly do not know how much more I can take until I crack under all the pressure.

Hello to all the new member.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi sweetheart, I am glad to see you but obviously not through these circumstances. I hope we can help you get through all you're going through, if you ever need to talk feel free to message me anytime. You do not deserve to feel suicidal, plus I like your signature, I will not judge you :)

sahel likes this.
  3. Frances M

Frances M Mountain Woman

Do you want to talk about it?

4. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Remember- some things got better as well as some things got worse or new issues- as long as can keep perspective and balance is easier to deal with things but it is so easy to overlook the good things when the bad take up all of our time.... I hope you find some help and support here for dealing with the new issues....

sahel likes this.