not ok

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by among the stars, Apr 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

im really not ok rite now....cant explain it...feeling angry and sad at the same time...i just...i dunno :cry: i just wanna die and be with mom

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

So sorry you are feeling this way...maybe continuing to post and talk about it may help you to feel better...please stay with us as there are so many ppl here who understand and care...big hugs, J

3. greyroses

greyroses Well-Known Member

Wats up thats caused this? What happened to your mother if I may ask...?

4. among the stars

I have been triggered for almost a month...ever since the gun incident....im tired of hiding behind the mask....my mom died of ovarian cancer 2 yrs ago june 23.

5. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear about your Mum. I can't imagine how that must feel for you.

I'm also sorry you're having a rough time just now. I agree with J, perhaps talking about it might help a little?

:hug: xx

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: Meg,

I'm always here for you :arms:

7. wojman

wojman New Member

I can understand how you feel to a degree, there are many times that i want to feel that way, and there are times that i just feel that way, the only thing that helps me through my suicide times are friends and family weather you call your dog a family member or whatever, the concequences to end it all, is much easier and when you feel good even if its for a moment hang on to it, even if its only a moment. Im prolly not the best person for the reply but if it gets you to feel better than i'm happy. And i haven't been happy for over a month. You will make it through and you will become stronger i know this for a fact, i was on suicide watch by my friends and neighbors. Never did, and they told me i'm not as strong as you when they had there hard times, and i will tell you what there is no bigger compliment than that.

8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Anathem,
    Keep talking we are listening!! You don't have to go thru this alone..You have joined one big family when you became a member..Talk about what ever comes to mind.. It's better to vent it than to let it stay bottled up and fester..We are here for you!!

9. among the stars

sometimes i find it very hard to express how i am feeling without getting angry or hurting someone...sometimes i feel like an outcast here, altho i guess im not. its just very hard to explain all that i feel and all that i saw. id need pages and pages on her to express all i saw while mom was sick....and all that went on after she died and i went back to college...probably one of my worst mistakes ever was going back to college, as now i am kicked out and nothing but an failure....:sad:

10. Daisy

Daisy Active Member

:hug: I just wanted to let you know that I'm around if you want to talk. PM me anytime ok?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.