Not one person. Not one. Don't reply to this. I already know what I'mma do.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Spikey, Jul 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

Not one person can be bothered to spend an hour of their time with me. Not my so called best friends. Not my so called dad. Nobody. What's so wrong with me? I mean it's obviously me, I just constantly get cancelled on, people constantly mess with my head. My so called friends promised me that they were gonna come over tonight - and don't think I'm being stupid and petty here because I'm not, I'm sick of this happening time after time after time. haven't seen chris since march, he's a close mate of mine. So now they've all just cancelled just like that. thanks a lot guys. thanks a fucking lot. Not ONE of you can be bothered to spend time with me. To make my mood that tiny little bit more shit she has to walk in and start yelling at me for no reason, etc etc, i'm fat, i'm ugly, i'm useless. Well I know I am.
    Not even one fucking text or phone call to let me know that they were cancelling, I could of been more understanding if they had put a bit of effort into it - they all know how much it affects me. But no. Just a email "oh, sorry, I can't come now, I'm going on a night out."
    Fuck you all. I know what I'm going to do. Don't reply .I don't want any replies. I just want to be left alone -as I always am anyway.
  2. butterflies32

butterflies32 Well-Known Member

:hug: :hug:

I no it is not the same but I am here for you and if I could I would spend some time with you. I love you dearly. Please do not go.

:hug: :hug:

p.s. You know that the don't reply thing does not work on me.
  3. x

x Active Member

Hey hun im sorry to hear your feelin this way, like your friend 'butterflies32' says, there are plenty of people on here who would be happy to spend some time with you... people do care

hope ya feel better soon.
  4. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

i cant ignore you.
    you are fantastic and i would love to spend time with you, anyday.
    be strong hun :hug:
  5. kenny

kenny Well-Known Member

Just sending you a random hug, Spikey. I'd spend time with you too.
  6. Daze&Confused

Daze&Confused Antiquitie's Friend

If your friends don't want to know, make new ones.
    Over 6 billion people on the planet,it's gonna take more than a lifetime to be ignored by all of them.:biggrin: So why not go out on your own, or you could just sit indoors and slowly go mad like me.
  7. Tree1055

Tree1055 Member

think of it, several people here just came and replyed not for themselves, for you. people can be ignored by one person, or two, but never a hundred, or a million. i'm starting to see that and i've been here only shortly. if it gets bad, just tilt your head up a bit and remember that your supreme. i-net hugs
  8. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Oh mel :( :hug: :hug:

I'm sorry your friends have ditched on you like that, it's not a nice thing to happen, and i know how it is.
    I wish i lived nearer you, then i would spend every day with you cos i loves ya!
    Just keep your chin up, that's what u always tell me and i'm passing your great advice back to you now.

Luv ya hun xxxx
  9. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Big hugs hun :hug:

Hope you're feeling a little better now, than you were when you wrote that..
  10. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

aw ty all :hug: :biggrin: feeling a lot better now. Plus got my own back, muahaha!
  11. kenny

kenny Well-Known Member

Glad to hear it :) knew you'd be ok :)
  12. supermodel

supermodel Well-Known Member

Oh my God, I feel the same way. If we lived near each other, I'd have a drink or two with you for sure. My family and friends don't want to be bothered with their single crazy friend. I sit here alone a lot and cry. Like someone said, there are 6 billion people on this planet...I'm here if you want to talk
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.