Not playing around

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by diseased, Apr 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. diseased

diseased Active Member

I know it's wrong but I think that I'll probably end up killing myself in the near future. I've been hanging on for a long time, trying to get better, but my will to survive has never returned to me. Things are only going to get worse and I don't want to face it.

2. Xian

Xian Well-Known Member

i feel the same way a lot of the time.
    whats your story?

3. diseased

diseased Active Member

Long story short: I'm verging on becoming completely insane. I failed out of school. My parents physically and mentally abused and neglected me when I was young and now they disrespect me and don't trust me. I can't have relationships with people even though I desperately want to. I just can't. I haven't been able to get any help from anyone anywhere. I have tried over and over. Believe me, I have tried.

It's all useless. I'm just one of those people who winds up dead by their own hand eventually. I hear voices telling me to kill myself. I fight the devil in my dreams and he always wins. It's horrifying and tiring.

I give myself another month at the most.

4. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

omg.. i feel exactly the same as you. it feels like forever ive been pretending to myself im not depressed but the reality keeps smacking me in the face whenever im alone. It is so hard to deal with it, and it seems nothing is going to change for a while. It even feels so pointless to cry because for so long my tears have done nothing for me. No one really in my life has come to save me and im too much of an anti-social pathetic loser to try to invite people. Well actualyl sometimes people try to start conversation with me but i studder, look down and i find it hard to trust a person until after a while and before i get to that stage they have already left my life. =\

5. Xian

Xian Well-Known Member

:hug::hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.