Not posted in a while!

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by GoldenPsych, Mar 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

I have not posted in a while as I have not really felt up to it. Don't really know how things are going, still feeling quite bad and don't know what to do. Had to cancel appointmnt with counsellor today and not going for 2 weeks. Also not been back to docs yet. I was going to print off the posts off here to give to doc but the program I use wasnt compatible with the computer at uni that has printer linked to it. Was going to email them but there was no email address. I have been trying not to think about things to much and I suppose by not talking about things and not thinking about it I have fely a bit better bit at the same time there are periods where all I can think about is ending it.

I have a flat mate now so I dont get as much time on my own in the flat. I also have had letters from solicitors chasing me for money, i dont know what to do. On top of it all i have got so much work to do for uni so I am really stuggling to cope at the moment!

2. GoldenPsych

I am not sure how much longer I can go on like this! No matter what i do to try and help myself things just seem to get worse. I am trying to get outg of debt. It has already been marked on my credit file so basically I am going to struggle to get a mortgage. I have tried to get a loan to see if I can clear everything and only ones that i have been able to be offered are at like 67% APR payments being over £370 A MONTH. when I only come out with £600 and I have to pay rent it is just not gonna work. I cant work more hours as I have uni and obviously as I am stressed about money I cant concentrate on uni work. So I have gone through the CCCS but they said they cant really help me as I have to pay rent and I dont have any money left over at the end of the month from general living. So I have tried ringing the people that I owe money to and they just dont care.

As I have been depressed and there is obviously something going on with me i makes the situation harder it just adds to it.

There is no one that I can approach for help, I cant ask my parents and I have mentioned it to the BF to see if he would get a loan out in his name so that I can clear it but he wont so that as he is worried that I will not give him the money back. I said we could get a legal document signed up between us but he is not happy even to do that. At the end of the day it is my mess so why should he help with anything.

It really makes me seriously consider killing myself as I cant see any way out of it. I have tried before and I am so useless I cant do that properly so I need to consider other methods! I stick to a budget and it just feels I am going to work to exist. Anything nice comes from my BF.

The thing is, the debt isnt the only issue why I feel so down. It is making me fel stressed but I am still none the wiser as to why I feel like I do.

3. Daze&Confused

Daze&Confused Antiquitie's Friend

I owe about 15 thousand pounds, have had nothing but hassle from creditors this past year, so i can uderstand the stress you're under.
    Have you talked to a debt managment agency, they don't sort out loans, but mediate between you and your creditors, they tend to behave themselves when talking to third parties. My solution is to tell them to get stuffed, they'll get paid when i do. But that isn't exactly productive.:blink::unsure::blink:

Sticking to a budget is a good idea, wish i'd done that.:sad:

Just remember, your sanity, and health are far more important than money.

You are unique, money isn't.

Take care!

4. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

welcome back! how come you cancelled with the counsellor?

catherine

ps could it be the debt problems, although of course pressing, are distracting you from the other issues?

5. GoldenPsych

i forgot all about the appointment and let the bf take car today and couldnt be bothered to get 2 busses to appointment and 2 back again so i reschedued it for 2 weeks time. i have appointment with doc on friday, he would have had the letter from hospital and was expecting psychiatrist to also send one 2 but who knows!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.