Not quite self harm

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Dante, Dec 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dante

Dante Well-Known Member

I may not self harm (much) but I have recently realised I have been far less than careful about avoiding injury. I will not describe where all of it came from or how, but from the last 2 weeks of newfound recklessness (and a little self harm) my left hip is screwed up and feels like its going to pop out half the time, there is a black and purple bruise over a week old on my leg thats the size of my entire hand, I have little cuts, bruises and grazes all over my hands and arms quite a few on my left arm near the elbow, it looks like I was hit with shrapnel or something, I have 3 blisters and a rubbed off section of skin on my right hand, not to mention I have only maybe half grip strength in that hand and a rather raw palm, my back is killing me and I have pulled muscles everywhere, and I'm running on as little as 3 hours sleep a night now.

Only 2 of those were from actual self harm, the rest are just from complete disregard for personal health and wellbeing, if I don't find a more constructive outlet for my wish to self-harm it is going to cripple me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.