Not quite sure if I belong here.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Deletemeplz, Jul 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deletemeplz

Deletemeplz Member

Hey guys, new here of course. I have been reading though lots of posts, it's a nice forum really, but I'm just not sure if I can handle talking about my issues now that I've signed up, don't know where to start or anything. I guess I feel like if I were to reach out or talk that it would only make things worse for me. I'm stuck. Been living this way to long.

2. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

:welcome: to SF Worthitornot

Take your time & when you are ready we're here to listen

:freehug:

3. Hatshepsut

Hatshepsut Guest

Sharing here may not help you any. But I don't see how it would worsen things, either.

The only possible negative event I foresee is if some rumphole answers one of your posts in a cruel or insensitive manner, or takes up a direct personal attack. The forum is moderated, so that anyone behaving like that here will be stopped or banned.

Most people here will try to be supportive. I hope you feel welcome. You always deserve the best in life.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

small steps at at time ok you did good reaching out that was your first step hugs

5. Pizza

Pizza Member

Welcome to SF, if it could help or not, I respect your desicion to join this forum. I wish you luck, and I'll pray for you, not knowing if you care about that but just wanted to say, welcome, respect and love. Have a nice time mate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.