Not Reading This Anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Dark_chocolate, Mar 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. so u know I womt read anything from here anymore ...no point people like <Mod Edit: Abacus21 - do not single out specific members> ....anyway I made my friends...true friedn who I have helped and they dont critized my decision and in 5 weeks ...it will b over for me....nothing like going away in style ....SO DONT BE INCONSIDERATE TO PEOPLE WHO R SUICIDAL ...PUT URSELF IN THEIR SHOES AND HEAR WHAT THEY NEED TO SAY ....DONT ASSUME OR CRITIZED FROM UR COMFY CHAIR ...LIKE THE SO CALL ;;<Mod Edit: Abacus21 - do not single out specific members>

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2007
  2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

It's clear that what was said has hurt you. Maybe think about what it was about it that hurt you. I saw what was said, and agree that it could have been said in a much better way, but maybe you need to think about why it bothered you so much.

I am glad to see you around. You gave a countdown and it is really good that you came back. A lot of people have been concerned and will be very relieved to see you about.

The person might have a screen name that implies happiness, but that does not necessarily mean that s/he is happy. It could be that s/he is feeling as crap as the rest of us, or has come through it. Maybe s/he made that comment from experience, I don't know, but I certainly agree the wording could have been better.

I'm sorry you are hurting so much but it is good to see you around.

Take care of yourself

3. flclempire

flclempire Well-Known Member

take ur own advice and dont be inconsiderate to the suicidal.

4. flclempire

flclempire Well-Known Member

edit: <Mod Edit: Abacus21 - individual member> wasnt being inconsiderate, you actually tried to make a story of ur "countdown" and stories are meant to be read so its safe to say that ye were doing it for attention...not that thats a bad thing but dont bite his skull for asking if thats wut u were doing.
    edit:2 doh i hit quote instead of edit.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2007
  5. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

totally inappropriate for the thread, but that really amused me. I do stuff like that all the time.

*shuts up*

6. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Sorry you feel/felt the way you do/did. I hope all is sorted hun. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.